70: After all, you are a Black.

31 July: Godric's Hollow

Lily and Josette had gone grocery shopping for the essentials and a few things still needed for the very small first birthday party they are having for Harry a little later in the day. When they left the house Lily left James and Sirius decorating though she had a feeling very little was actually getting done as she knew her boys.

The Potter family moved to a new house in Godric's Hollow, protected under the Fidelius Charm and Josette being their secret keeper. She can't believe she didn't think of this earlier, Fidelius Charm is the best way to keep their location a secret. Everything will be okay now or at least she hopes it will be.

Meanwhile back at the house as soon as the door closed Sirius and James sat on the couch beers in hand and relaxed.

"She realizes it's only going to take two minutes for us to decorate right?" Asked Sirius.

"Somewhere she does. I think she forgets we have these magic sticks." Said James holding his wand up. Just then from upstairs they heard Harry started to cry for attention.

"And there is the result of your magic stick." Sirius joked.

"Shut up." Said James getting up to retrieve his son. Soon as James was gone Sirius pulled a small rectangular shaped package that was wrapped in red paper from his pocket and maximized it back to its normal size. He leaned back in his spot and waited for James to return.

James entered the room and saw the package on the coffee table.

"Hey Prongslet, get tired of sleeping?"

"Pa-foo!" Yelled Harry excited to see his godfather. James handed Harry off to Sirius since the baby was leaning over that way.

"Padfoot." Said Sirius slowly.

"Pa-foo." Harry repeated giggling

"What's that?" Asked James about the package.

"Prongslet's birthday present. Happy Birthday Kiddo." Sirius cooed.

"Is it going to get me in trouble?"

"Maybe." Said Sirius tickling the baby. "So open it."

"Should probably wait for Lily."

"No Lily will take it away, open it now."

"Why would you get him something she's gonna take away?" James asked.

"Cause it was too good to pass up."

"Fine." James picked up the package and started to unwrap it. "What did Uncle Padfoot get you Harry?" Harry just clapped his hands and babbled. James opened the package and smiled a little. "I'm dead." He opened the baby quidditch set.

"The bludgers are squishy so we can throw them at him and the broom only goes about 30 centimeters up." Sirius explained.

"He doesn't even have the balance to make himself stand"