59: Little witch.

12 November: Ministry of Magic

The Mysterious Attack

Josette Hart is now quite famous among us all and recently she got the position of an Auror in the Ministry. Not completing the training she directly took the test and passed with flying colours. There was no doubt of her capabilities after the Lestrange Manor incident and it's not a surprise that she's now the youngest Auror till date.

But a tragic accident happened on the very first day of her work. A Mysterious man attacked her right outside the Ministry of Magic. And Josette Hart showed an unusual type of magic trying to fight the man.

The man attacked Sirius Black, someone very close to Miss Hart, and if it wasn't for James Potter's bravery to stand up against him Mr. Black would have injured badly or maybe worse.

Miss Hart along with Black immediately disapparated from the scene and they are missing since then. The head auror arrived in time saving Mr. Potter from the mans rage and he disappeared as well.

The girl has already many mysteries around her and some questions raised at her incredible escape are still unanswered. Was this attack a plan of You-know-who's revenge?? Or we have a new threat our way??

Some witnesses at the scene confirmed this that the man was on his revenge for killing his father. Did Miss Hart really killed someone?? Or it was all just an act. The search is going on for this man but still there's no other information about him at all.

"Miss Hart. Miss Hart."

Her attention was pulled back from the newspaper stuck at the Ministry's wall of 'spicy news'.

"They are ready for you." The Ministry official informed her and led her to a new room. It was a round table in the middle and The Minister for Magic, Leonard Spencer, sitting in the middle along with three more officials, Barty Crouch Sr: head of Magical Law Enforcement, Dolores Umbridge: Head of the Improper Use of Magic Office and the Head Auror himself.

Josette was taken in for interrogation about the recent events. And there was nothing the Head Auror could do to get her out of this. She walked into the room confidently and took a seat in front of them.

"Miss Hart, are you aware why you are being brought in." The Minister asked.

"Yep."

"Then I suggest this time you actually answer our questions and answer it truthfully." Umbridge scowled.

"It's better if this time you answer them truthfully." Moody suggested.

"What!!? NO. I'm not telling them anything, Hell! I'm not even going in." Josette immediately denied.

"I think Alastor's right. It'll be hard to conceal everything after you used your powers in public. I'm pretty sure the Prophet must have already published about it, after all there were journalists present at the scenes."