67: And Voldemort.

Sirius sat on the bench outside the room Josette was being treated

Sirius sat on the bench outside the room Josette was being treated. Tapping his foot on the ground anxiously and praying that she would wake up soon. Dumbledore sat beside him and placed a hand on his knee "Everything will be alright." He said.

Sirius nodded in return. James stood in front of him with his hand wrapped around Lily's shoulder, as she cried silently.

Peter watched his friend's sad face, blaming himself for ruining the most important day of their life. I can't do this!! He started walking away.

"Where are you going??" James asked.

"I've to take care of something. I'll be back soon." He said and left without waiting for a reply.

"He is shocked by everything. Let him be." Remus said.

Just then a healer came out of the room and Sirius quickly stood "She's awake. You can meet her now."

"Oh thank Merlin." A smile appeared on his face and he quickly entered inside. The three didn't go in, giving the couple their time alone.

Josette gave a sad smile as she saw him come in.

"Hey. You scared us." Sirius sat by the foot on her bed and took her hands in his. "Are you feeling alright??"

"It hurts a little." She placed a hand on her abdomen and then realized something "The wedding..." tears filled her eyes.

"It's okay. It's okay." Sirius kissed her knuckles "I'm still here. We can do it whenever we want."

"But.. today was our day.. and it's ruined.." she cried "Have I done anything wrong... don't I deserve one day of happiness??" she scoffed "Who am I kidding?? I've done horrible things. I don't deserve anything."

"No, no, it's not true. It's not true." Sirius shook his head "You've suffered a lot more than anyone here and you deserve to be happy. I'm not sure I can give you that yet. But I promise, once this war is over, I'll make you the happiest person on this whole planet."

Josette smiled warmly "I love you so much, Sirius Black."

Sirius smiled and kissed her forehead "I love you too."

"Oh my god!" then she remembered something "Bill! Is he okay?? He saw me and it was horrible. He's just a kid, he shouldn't have seen it-"

"Don't worry. Molly and Arthur are there with him. He'll be fine." He assured. "By the way.. no one knows what really happened?? Was it Voldemort??"

"It was Marc..."

"But how did they knew about the wedding??" he asked.

"I don't know. Someone from one us told him.. who could do that??" Josette furrowed her eyebrows.

"I don't think someone from order would do this, would they??" He asked unsurely.

"I don't know." She whispered.