64: You die. The lord dies.

21 June: Lysing Hail

"Mor, get down from there." Sirius entered the room with two cups of coffee to find her again in the trance. She was floating in the air, her legs folded it sitting position, with a spell book open in front of her while she was in a trance trying to the find the Darkhold's energy signals.

They have been doing this for past three months. Josette tries to find where the higher energy signals comes from. She gets the location and has someone check it for her or she goes by herself, but every time it's something else. And sometimes she gets the same signals again which leads to confusion.

And these types of spells are really difficult to do, it needs a lot of focus and concentration. Josette is drained out of magic for days. Sirius dropped his training to take care of her and fully focus on finding his brother and giving more time for the order, which is really necessary now. Josette obviously was mad at him, she thought he gave up his dream just to take care of her but then he convinced her it's not just about her but he wants to quite.

They searched every places Regulus could have been to but still didn't found him. They even have people around the Grimmauld Place in case he returns back. But besides that tracing the energy sources is their best option but not very reliable. If someone even performed a Patronus Charm it counts as a higher energy, which makes it difficult to concentrate on more bigger energies.

Sirius's voice broke her concentration and she fell down to the ground. "Thanks for that." She rolled her eyes and stood up.

"I told you to take rest. Not to have another dive." He glared at her. "What did you find this time??"

"I was taken into the Department of Mysteries. It has a lot of magic there."

"Obviously it has, it's Department of Mysteries." He shrugged.

"I know. But every time I tried to go away from it, I was pulled back. It's really not possible for the Darkhold to be in the Ministry of Magic but will you still go and have a look?? Please??" she pleaded.

"Fine." He sighed "But you are not coming, understand??" she nodded vigorously. "Good." He handed her the coffee.

"You know, I'm half dead." She blurted out.

Sirius spit out the coffee in shock. "What the fuck!! Wait.." he realized something "Is it because of the trance spell??? I told you it looked dangerous. You're not doing it again." He warned.

"No, no." she shook her head "I was made this way. I can be in the two planes at the same time. Living and the other side. That's way I can see souls. I'm 50% dead and 50% alive." She explained.

His lips formed a 'O' in shock, he waited for a few minutes, taking in everything and finally said "Why didn't you tell me this earlier??"

"Even I forgot that I'm not whole alive. I was talking with Allfather when it came up and then remembered I never told you this. So.." she trailed of.