24: Allfather.

Note:The slanting letters means that it takes place in Asgard and normal writing is back on earth

Note:
The slanting letters means that it takes place in Asgard and normal writing is back on earth.

Josette quickly made her way to the boy's dorm and locked the door behind her. she looked through her trunk for her royal Asgardian robes which were sitting at the bottom of the trunk for god knows how many years. She quickly slipped into them and did a little makeup.

Allfather is... let's just say a very sophisticated man. He likes to be all neat and royal, thus the dress and makeup.

She sat on Sirius's bed "I'm ready

She sat on Sirius's bed "I'm ready." She said and closed her eyes. Heimdall did the spell and she opened her eyes to see that she is in Asgard or only her image.

Heimdall walked up to her and bowed "Welcome, my Lady."

"You don't have to be formal with me. I'm not Allfather." She said

"You are still our princess." He replied and both started walking into the castle.

She looked around the beautiful golden ceilings and walls. No matter how many time she has seen it, it stills mesmerizes her. "So, why does he wants to meet? Last time it was because I was becoming 'too friendly' with Midgardians when I first started Hogwarts." She rolled her eyes.

"I really don't know." Heimdall said nervously.

"Oh okay"

"The King keeps a watch on you Mortis. You may not know but he cares about you and your safety." Heimdall said and opened a door at led to a large room. "You wait here. I'll let him know you arrived."

"Just make it quick. I don't have much time." She called to him as he walked out of the room. Josette started exploring the room. It was themed green and golden. She chuckled "It's like Slytherin and Gryffindor together."

There was a large bed and some cabinets and bookshelves with lots of books in it. She tried to grab it but her hand went through it. "You silly old bastard." She cursed.

~☆~

"What happened to Jo?" Lily asked Sirius as they walked out of the charms class.