62: Still sounds like a threat.

14 February: New Mexico

Thor falls from the sky on earth in a desert of New Mexico, he's hit by a jeep as soon as he lands on the ground. Jane Foster who was driving it, quickly ran to his help along with her companions, Darcy Lewis and Professor Selvig. They're out in the desert looking for evidence of wormholes which Thor provided when the Bifrost opened on earth.

"Do me a favour and don't be dead." Jane muttered and crouched down to check on him. Thor opened his eyes and looked at them, instantly backing away. He stood up, shaking a little and vision blured. First thing came into his mind is, of course, his precious hammer. "Hammer??" He asked.

"Yeah, we can tell you're hammered. It's pretty obvious." Darcy commented.

"Oh, my God. Erik, look at this!" Jane pointed her flash light at the ground, fascinated by the runes created by the Bifrost.

"Father??" Thor looked up and yelled "Heimdall? I know you can hear me. Open the Bifrost." He turned back to the humans "You. What realm is this? Alfheim? Nornhiem?" He asked.

"New Mexico." Darcy replied pointing a taser gun at him.

"You dare threaten me, Thor, with so puny a weapon?" He yelled.

Darcy panicked and pulled the trigger. Thor got hit by it and fell to the ground, shaking. "What? He was freaking me out!" Darcy said.

Without delaying anymore they put him in the jeep and drove towards the nearest hospital. They admitted him in and left.

When Thor woke, he saw a doctor checking on him. "Just taking a little blood." He smiled at him

"How dare you attack the son of Odin." Thor yelled and snatched his arm away. He was going to get up but some more doctors came and pinned him to the bed.

He fought with them and pushed them aside, getting out of bed. He made a run towards the door until more doctors attacked him, security guards entered and pinned him to the door. "You're no match for the mighty.." before he could finish his sentence someone injected him with a sedative, making him fall asleep.

~☆~

Josette opened her eyes to see a worried Sirius hovering over her. "Thank Merlin your awake!! I was so worried."

"What happened??" She sat up and looked around herself, they were in a middle of a desert, alone, at night.

"You pissed your grandfather and he threw us into space and now we are here." Sirius sighed and sat down beside her.

"And I thought he changed. But here we are!!" She yelled angrily. Just now she started to like him and he returns back to his old self, throwing her out of Asgard. "Of all the places on earth he chose to dump us in a middle of a desert." She shouted looking up in the sky "Wait a minute, are we even on earth??"