25: I love you.

14 February: The Library

Josette skipped her way into the Library happily in search of her friend. "Reg!!" she called out when she saw him sitting at the corner of the Library.

Regulus turned around at sound of his name. "You look happy." He smiled.

Josette took his hand and pulled him out of the chair and they started waltzing.

"What are you doing??" He asked laughing.

"Dancing." She replied.

"Why??" He raised an eyebrow as he twirled her. He was dancing after so long. And this was not like how his dance tutor taught him. It was uncoordinated and just for enjoyment not to impress any pureblood parents.

"Because I'm happy." Josette replied.

"And why are you happy??"

"No reason." She shrugged "Or because we planned a prank after a loooong time." She smirked and twirled.

"What is it??" He asked curiously.

"You will know. But you might want to stay away from Slytherin Table's drinks today." She smirked and broke apart, running towards the door. "AND DON'T TELL ANYONE!!" she shouted.

"NO RUNNING AND YELLING IN MY LIBRARY!!" Madam Pince shouted after her.

Regulus chuckled "That girl!!" and got back to his homework.

~☆~

"Prongs you did everything right, right??" Remus asked.

"Yes, I told the elves that Dumbledore told to add a potion in the Slytherin's pumpkin juice and they did. They didn't know it was a love potion." James smirked and gave each other a look and started laughing.

"This is going to be our best prank." Peter said.

"Yep."

They sat on the Gryffindor table, keeping their eyes on the Slytherins and waiting for Dumbledore to start the Lunch. The Headmaster stood up and waved his hand, appearing food in their plates.

"Let the fun begin." Josette mumbled. She caught Regulus's eye who was looking around dreadfully, afraid even to touch the food.

Narcissa sat at the Slytherin Table beside her boyfriend and poured herself a glass of pumpkin juice. The blonde sipped her juice thoughtfully "Tastes odd...did someone spike this again??" she shrugged and poured herself another glass.

Severus silently chewed on his food. He was sitting alone as Lucius is busy with his girlfriend. His eyes wondered off to them, Malfoy saw him and gestured him to come over and Severus made his way towards them.

"Seeeevvv!!" Narcissa sang dreamily, she felt like she was floating on a cloud. "You look so handsome."

[This doesn't mean Narcissa likes Severus. It's just because she received a glass that had his hair in it, as everyone else got a different person.]