35: You disgust me!!

4 August: Malfoy Manor

Suddenly Josette was yanked away from Marcus by her arm, she stumbled and hit into a hard chest.

"Sorry for his arrogance. He doesn't know how to talk with a lady." Someone whispered in her ear. The man glared at Avery and he ran off shivering in fear.

Josette quickly stepped back and looked at the man who she collied into. It was the Dark Lord himself, but she didn't knew it. She has never seen him before. Josette looked at the man intensely, studying his features.

He was wearing a very expensive suit, hair slicked back, probably in his thirties, or so she thought. He stood up straight confidently. Another one of pureblood supremist, she thought.

"Dance with me."

Josette kept staring at the man for a long moment, shocked. By his tone it didn't sound like he was asking. He was demanding to dance with him.

He didn't even gave time for her to answer and took one of her hands in his and placing his other on her waist. Josette couldn't understand why but everyone else stopped dancing, they were the only pair gliding through the hall.

Josette eyes caught Regulus's, he was looking shocked and worried, but why?? The man twirled her and then she looked at Meredith who was equally confused.

Finally her eyes meet her dancing partner. He was looking down at her.
"I see you finally learned how to dance?"

"What??" Josette asked, confused.

"You look charming." He didn't answer her question.

Josette kept looking at him. Who is this man? Have I seen him before? Do I know him? "Thanks. Not to sound rude but who are you??" She asked.

Tom chuckled slightly "Your host."

Josette eyes widened in shock. He is Tom!! How can he look so young?? If my math is not wrong. He is supposed to be 50 years old!!

Voldemort laughed seeing her reaction. "Why? Didn't expect me to be so young and handsome??" He smirked.

"Young??" Josette raised an eyebrow with a smirk on her lips, looking at him unsurely.

"But I am handsome." He said and
twirled her.

Josette kept silent not knowing what to say. She was feeling really awkward dancing with him and to top it of with, no one else was on the dance floor and everyone was looking at the two.

"By your age, aren't you supposed to look like him." Josette motioned towards a old man who was sitting on a chair filling his mouth with food, as if that's the reason why he came here.

Voldemort laughed looking at that man. "Want to know my secret?"

"Oh no, I am not interested in your beauty routine." She chuckled.