55: And all you did is hurt me in return!!

6 July: London

6 July: London.

"To be honest, Peter. That shirt looks absolutely terrible." James commented, motioning towards the boy sitting in front of them. They stopped at a wizarding pub for some drinks after Sirius's intense bike ride to London.

"What's wrong with my shirt." Peter shrugged "It suits me."

"Try wearing less yellow. It looks terrible on you." Sirius added and the three kept arguing which colour looks best on Peter.

James noticed that Remus was awfully quite "You alright, mate??"

"Yeah." Remus nodded.

"You don't look so good." Sirius added.

"Favorite time of the month's coming up." He shrugged, sadly.

"I don't understand, why don't you just use Mor's potion?" Sirius questioned "She has like endless supply of it."

"They are expensive." He mumbled.

"She's not asking you for money." Sirius quipped.

"And I'm not taking it without giving money, which I don't have." Remus stood his ground.

"Oh no, don't worry about that now. We are here to celebrate!" James stopped them.

"Celebrate end of James's freedom." Peter joked.

"Come on, don't scare him." Sirius defended his brother. "To end of James's freedom." Sirius laughed and raised his glass. James glared at him for changing sides.

"To end of James's freedom." The other two laughed and clicked the glass, drinking it.

"Five years ago you would have told me that Lily is marrying this idiot and I would have laughed in your face." Sirius chuckled. "By this rate we'll soon have a little Potter running around."

"Oh no, don't say it." James made a face at the idea of a mini-him.

"Snape." Peter suddenly said.

"Oh don't say that either." James made a disgusting face.

"No, I mean, he's right there." Peter motioned towards the door, where Severus just entered.

"What do you think he's doing here?" Sirius whispered in his ear.

"I reckon, I know." James mumbled his eyes never leaving him. "Lily, this is her favourite pub. She always comes here, I bet he's here for her."

"Why can't he get it? She doesn't want to talk with him and after what he said, it'll be a miracle if she even looked at him." Peter whispered between them.

"And even after everything Mor still favors him. Merlin knows why?" Sirius groaned. He always hated Severus and he being his girlfriend's best friend, added more fuel to the fire.