58: Congratulations, Auror Hart.

4 November: Ministry of Magic

"Okay, that's it for today. We'll continue this tomorrow." Moody announced. Everyone sighed in relief as they finally finished today's lessons.

"Thank Merlin! It's finally over." Sirius sighed and walked upto his friends.

"I can't believe we drank last night knowing today is our training." James groaned.

"Come on, it was my birthday." Sirius patted his shoulder. "And we did had fun."

"Not having much fun now. One more round around the ground and my legs would have fallen out." he sat down, giving his legs the rest they need.

"Oh please. It was just 5 rounds." Josette rolled her eyes.

"You would say that when you have super strength. But Goddess, have some mercy on us mere humans." Sirius dramatically said bowing to her.

"Shut up. I'm going to talk to Moody about this."

"Oh no please, it was only 3 rounds until you increased it to 5, I can't do more." James clasped her arm, stopping her.

"Not about that." Josette said and he let go of her. She made her way towards her teacher.

"Moody??"

He turned around from his papers and looked at her "Yes??"

"After this three year training is over, does everyone become an Auror??" She asked.

"You have to pass a test then yes." He answered.

"I want to give that test. Tomorrow." She looked at him with hopeful eyes.

He chuckled "As much as I admire your strength, I'm not sure you'd pass it. There's a reason why there is a three years training, to prepare you and I'm not sure if you are."

"Just give me a chance. Please. If I fail I won't bother you again."

"No, Mortis. I can't."

"Oh come on. I'm tired of this kid's training. I did more when I was a 7-year-old." Josette rolled her eyes. "I was shocked to see that we actually moved past The Standard Book of Spells, Grade 3 today. I thought it will continue for three more years." She scoffed.

"The basics are important. It's not all meant to be glamourous." He snapped.

"I'm not looking for glamour. Just not to be put to sleep."

"I'm putting you to sleep?"

"In class? Yes."

"Okay, fine." He finally agreed "But if you fail. I'll never see you in this room again."

"Deal." Josette smirked

~☆~

Next day at the training everyone was surprised to see the all the desks removed from the classroom except one in which Josette was sitting, writing her written paper. Moody told her to come early than usual so, she can finish the writing part till everyone gets here.