19: I am a dark wizard!!

29 October: The Great Hall

Josette sat at the Gryffindor table with the marauders, Lily and Meredith. Lily started spending more time with them because of Meredith and Josette. She and James are on somewhat civil relationship. He hasn't asked her out in long time as Josette had advised him and Lily hasn't insulted him instead they are talking like friends.

Lily still hasn't talked with Severus. And now Josette also spends less time with him as she had practically moved out of the Slytherin dorms. So, he has started talking to Malfoy and they are always seen together. Josette told him to stay away from Malfoy and rest of the Slytherins but he still does. Josette looked at the Slytherin table and saw him beside Malfoy. He just glanced at her before returning back to his breakfast. Malfoy saw this and a smirk formed on his lips. Josette glared at him.

"He's a Slytherin and now he is showing his true colours." Sirius whispered in her ear.

"Don't say that. He's still my friend." Josette snapped.

"Sorry."

They continued eating their breakfast. James and Lily were talking to each other and laughing.

"Finally." Josette whispered in Sirius' ear and pointed at the two.

"I can't believe my eyes. Mor, pinch me." He chuckled and she seriously pinched him earning a glare in return.

"Hey Mor!!" James called out.

"What??" Josette looked at him.

"When is your Birthday??" He asked.

"Yeah, you never told us." Peter added.

"Not even us." Marlene and Alice said together.

Josette sighed "I don't celebrate my birthday. So leave it." She turned back to her breakfast.

"Why not??" Sirius asked.

Because I killed 13 innocent people just to stay alive myself. Because I became a murderer on that day. "I don't like to." She replied.

"Come on everybody loves their birthday." James whined "Tell us."

"11th of January. But I'm telling you; if I receive a single gift or a surprise party, you'll pay for it." She warned.

"Now that's new!" Marlene huffed.

Just then the owls started coming in. A white owl dropped the copy of Daily Prophet in front of Remus. He gasped after opening it "There was again an attack on muggles last night." He sighed and passed the paper to James.

"Jesus!! It was near my home!!" Lily exclaimed "I'm worried about my parents." Tears pricked her eyes. James wrapped an arm around her shoulder, pulling her closer. "It's okay Lily. Nothing will happen to them."