57: I do.

1 August: Lysing Hail

"Noooo!!" Josette yelled as she woke up with a start, everyone's face lit up after seeing her.

"Hey, it's okay. It's okay." Sirius hugged her, trying to clam as she was breathing heavily.

"You dick, why would you do that!!" Josette smacked his arm.

"He didn't, I did." Josette then noticed everyone in the room, including Elijah who was sitting by her bedside.

"Oh God!!" Josette rolled her eyes "How did you even do it??"

"Sorcerery."

"Where did you learn it?"

"It's a secret." He glared at her angrily "If you ever do anything like that again I'm taking you home and by home I mean home." He warned.

"Good luck convincing Allfather." She rolled her eyes and turned to her boyfriend. "For future reference, when I say don't get Elijah involved, don't get him involved."

"We didn't tell him." He denied.

"Severus did." Elijah said.

"Odin! Severus! Is he okay??" She started panicking.

"He's fine, he's fine." Josette sighed in relief. She again turned towards her boyfriend and her eyes softened "Oh Sirius." She gushed and pulled him into a proper hug. "I missed this you."

Sirius chuckled and hugged her back "I missed you too. Wait.. what do you mean this me?"

"Oh nothing." She shrugged it off. She has seen so many version of 'Sirius the perfect pureblood son' that she almost forgot how the real he is.

"James!!" She exclaimed "You're alive."

"Of course I'm alive." He chuckled nervously.

"No I mean... nothing..it's just..."

"I'm sorry Jo, about everything." He apologized.

"It's okay. It's okay." She mumbled and they group hugged.

"You said you'll wake in few days. We were so worried!" Remus exclaimed.

"How long was I out?"

"26 days."

"Wow, that's a lot." Josette seemed surprised herself. It was hard keeping count on days while you spent all time in a never-ending corridor full of doors. "What about the wedding??"

"We postponed it till my maid of honor wakes up from her self induced coma." Lily chuckled "And here you are so hopefully it will be soon." Josette just smiled in return.

"So, did you found whatever you were looking for??" Peter asked curiously.

"No. But if you had left me alone, I would have." Josette glared at them.