71: Sirius! How could you??

21 August: Hogwarts

21 August: Hogwarts.

"And why do you think it's Remus??" Dumbledore asked, sitting in his chair in his office while Sirius was sitting in front of him. Sirius is really worried bout Josette, it's been almost 3 three weeks since she's missing and he still thinks it's Remus's fault and that he's Voldemort's spy. They are trying their best to find her but no luck so far.

"Because he's a werewolf, he could be the spy and he was the last person Josette was seen with, it can't be a coincidence." He tried to prove his point.

"That doesn't make him the spy."

"But have you talked to him??"

"I have and he is equally sad and balming himself for not stopping her from opening the box."

"It's an act!!" Sirius banged his hands unto the desk.

"We don't know that. He rather blames you says that you are a Black." Dumbledore said.

"You've known me for years I would never go back to my family and to do what?? hand my own girlfriend to them. I love her."

"And I've known Remus as well, he despises his nature." He argued.

"Fine believe what you want." Sirius got up and left his office angrily.

As walked through the Hogwarts halls once again the memories started to come back. The mischief, the pranks, the detentions, everything was so good when they were still here. One step out of the castle and it was already a mess.

He stood in front of the quidditch trophies, and saw James's award in the showcase. He remembered that game very well. It was the last match in their sixth year, Remus was the commentator of that match and Josette and Lily were in the stands cheering for their boyfriends. Sirius smiled slightly and left.

I'll try my best to find you Mor. I don't want to loose you. I hope you're safe wherever you are. He prayed as silent tears fell from his eyes. As he walked beside the Black Lake and saw the same tree he and Josette would spend a lot of time together at, he remembered a specific memory of them.

"Doll, I can see you. Get down." Sirius smiled as he looked up on the tree where Josette was sitting.

"Is Lily around??" She asked.

"Nope." Josette jumped down and slightly lost her balance but her boyfriend caught her. "What did you do??" He chuckled.

"Let's just say you won't be seeing me for the next two days cause I'll be in her dorm cleaning the mess." She laughed.

"That bad, huh?"

"You have no idea." She smirked and pulled him into a kiss "What are you doing here anyways??"

"I was looking for you." He answered.

"Can't stay away from me for more than an hour. What will you do when I'll be gone for months??" She chuckled.