26: Don't be so hard on yourself.

8 March: Courtyard

8 March: Courtyard.

"Will you stop doing that!! I'm trying to study." Josette groaned and turned back to her book.

"But I like to play with your silver hair." Sirius pouted as he again started playing with her hair.

"Is it a universal thing? Cause I like to play with Lily's hair too." James said.

"Yeah, he loves my hair more than me." Lily shrugged "Once I asked him 'what is it you always wanted to do?' he replied 'to braid my hair.'" Lily said and everyone started laughing.

"I have never seen you and Meredith in a braid." Remus said looking at the two. "Why?"

"Because it looks ugly." Both girls replied together.

"Come on, at least first show us how it looks like." Sirius said.

"No." Meredith denied in a stern voice.
"Besides, I don't know how to braid hair." Josette added.

"It's okay, I will braid it for you." Sirius offered.

"How about you boys braid you girlfriends hair and we will see who's does it better." Peter suggested.

"That's a great idea." Sirius and James said together.

"So, you are going to use our hair as a play toy??" Lily asked, glaring at them.

"It will be fun, please." James pleaded.

"Fine. But who will be the judge??" Meredith asked.

"We will." Came Marlene and Alice's voice as they joined them.

"Okay, now rules. You will have 5 minutes to brush and braid each of your girlfriends hair. Marlene and Alice will give points on how it looks. The one with the most points wins." Peter said using his wand as a mic and gathered a several other students attention who stood there to watch it.

"I can't believe I agreed to this." Lily whispered into Josette's ear.

"Welcome to the Marauders." Josette mumbled back.

The three girls sat straight on the bench and their boyfriends took their position behind them. Glaring at each other like it was super important competition that they should win. Peter blew a whistle and they started brushing the girls hair.

"Ow!! Pads, that hurts." Josette grunted as he accidently tugged her hair.

"Sorry doll."

There was many grunting and curses from the other girls too as the boys tugged their hair many times in order to finish it on time. Josette hair was smaller than the other two so, it was quick. Sirius now started to braid her hair. Lily had the most long hair and James was still brushing them.

After five minutes all of them were done torturing their girlfriend's hair. Marlene and Alice took a look at their braids and gave them points. Many students who stayed for the whole 5 minutes were now waiting for the results.