48: Flapdoddle coffin.

3 January: St

3 January: St. Mungo's.

Remus opened his eyes to bright light shining into his eyes, a shadow came in between but he couldn't see its face. Panicking he backed away and held his hands in defense. But his heart melted seeing his favourite person in front of him.

"Meredith??" He grinned and quickly pulled the girl into a hug. Meredith happily hugged him back. "Am I dreaming?? What is this??" He mumbled into her hair not yet wanting to break the embrace.

"It's real. You are not dreaming." Said a different voice. Remus broke apart from his girlfriend and saw Josette by their side.

"Merlin!!" He gushed, his happiness was over flooding. He saw his best friend intact after so many days and the dead girlfriend, which was weird but he didn't questioned it. Just lucky to see her one more time. He wasted no time in embracing her too.

"What is all this?? Are you okay? Is Meredith live?? Where the hell am I??" He attacked them with questions.

"I will have a round around the house while Meredith will explain everything to you..." Josette said and left the couple alone to relive the moments she had in this house.

"To answer your questions. Your are between the dead and living but don't worry nothing will happen to you. Josette is okay but not for long, you need to get her out as soon as possible. I am not live, still dead." Meredith answered his questions one by one.

Remus's eyes teared up as she said 'she's still dead'. "I'm so sorry. You shouldn't have gone through this. I miss you so much." Remus sobbed.

"Hey. No crying please." Meredith wiped away his tears. "I told her to connect your souls because I wanted to meet you one last time. Not everyone gets this chance so, don't ruin it by your silly weeping." Meredith chuckled but the tears kept falling from his eyes.

Meredith pulled him into the couch and rested his head on her lap while running her fingers through his hair. Remus cried for few minutes and soon stopped but stayed in the same position.

"Now." Meredith said as his sobs finally died down "Promise me, you'll never crying again over me, ever."

"Mere-"

"Promise me!!" She demanded.

"I Promise." Remus gave in.

"Good." She smiled widely. "Then let's make the best of the time we have left."

"So tell me, what do you do here all day?? Is there someone else here with you or are you alone??" Remus asked curiously. The most he loves about her is their long talks, he thought it would be the best way to say goodbye even though he wasn't ready to do so.

"This is my heaven and yes I am alone here but once my time is up I will find peace." Meredith answered.

"Peace??" He raised an eyebrow.