47: Let's just hope it's something good.

29 December: St

29 December: St. Mungo's.

No one knew what to say. Josette tolerated all this pain for nearly a month just to keep her friends and families safe. Gratitude and amazement filled their hearts. How she didn't only secured some people's lives and given the rest immunity for a year but also got alive out of their, barely but she did.

Sirius, however, had quite a different view on everything. The boy was furious at the fact that the girl was given a chance to leave but didn't take it. Instead, she let them worry about her for an month, letting them think that she was dead.

"Unbelievable." he scoffed "Fucking unbelievable." he repeated and walked out of the room.

James quickly ran after him. "Where are you going??" He grabbed his arm.

"I don't know!!" He yelled.

"What do you mean 'I don't know'??" James asked.

"It means, I. don't. know." Sirius gritted.

"Pads, Jo needs you, you can't leave now!!"

"Does she now??" He scoffed "Because from what I saw in there it didn't look like she need me from last one month."

"I know, what she did was wrong, she should have walked away when she had the chance." James said "But take it from her point of view. Would you have walked away knowing all of us would be dead leaving you alone??"

Sirius went into silence, what James is saying is right but she shouldn't have done this. "Take it from my point of view, do you think I was alive not knowing where my girlfriend is. Do you think I was having a good time thinking she's dead, huh??" He retorted "I was worried sick, my life was a mess without her. And now she's there in that bed, barely breathing struggling to stay alive. How do you think I feel??"

"I'm mad at her too and believe me she'll be hearing this for the rest of her life but I'm not going to walk away on her knowing all she went through was for us." James took his hand and led them towards a bench, sitting on it.

"I don't think I'm good enough for her. I couldn't even protect her from the death eaters, how I'm supposed to treasure her for life??" He mumbled, taking head in the plam of his hand.

"She doesn't need you to protect her, Sirius. She just want you to stand by her side, assuring her that you have her back." Remus said as he joined them "Believe me Sirius, you don't get this type of love easily, treasure it while you have. It will hard once your other half is gone!!" Remus patted his back, thinking about Meredith. No matter how hard he tries, he's never getting her back. He doesn't want his brother to go through the same pain as him.

"I can't even imagine how hard it must be for you but I don't want experience it. I don't want to loose her." Sirius cried.

"You won't. She's strong, she will get through this as well." Lily said with a sad smile on her face.