9: Maybe I should.

25 December: Potter's House

Josette stood outside the Potter's house waiting for someone to open the door with gifts in her hand. In the morning she received Christmas presents from the girls and an angry letter from Elijah for not coming to meet him. She sent her gifts to them by the owls.

The door opened and there stood a middle-aged woman with long brown hair and freckles on her face. "You must be Josette, come in." she invited Josette inside and smiled sweetly "Welcome dear."

"Thank you for inviting me Mrs Potter." Josette returned the smile.

"BOYS, YOUR FRIEND'S HERE!!" she shouted and the marauders came running down the stairs, tackling the girl into a group hug.

"Hey!! We missed you." James said once they broke apart.

"We saw each other two days ago." Josette replied.

"Still. And you brought gifts!!" James looked excited once he saw the presents in her hands.

"See your friend's here." A man with black hair and glasses entered the room followed by three adults.

"Dad, meet Jo. Newest member of the Marauders." James said dramatically.

"Shut up" Josette muttered to him and extended her hand

"Welcome dear, I am Fleamont Potter."

"This is my mum and dad." Remus said pointing at the two adults "Lyall and Hope Lupin. And that is Mrs Pettigrew" Josette nodded her head as a greeting.

Everyone settled down in the living room. "Sorry we already opened our presents in the morning." Sirius said rubbing the back of his neck. "Because James was so excited about it that he already opened one last night." Remus said and everyone started laughing.

"He always was like this. When he was five he broke his arm trying to get the presents kept on the cabinet which I hid there so he won't find it until morning." Mr. Potter said.

"DAD!!" James whined, embarrassed by the story as everyone laughed more.

"Okay, now if everyone's finished laughing can we open her presents." James rolled his eyes and picked up his gift but Mrs. Potter slapped his hand "Oww."

"Ladies first." She said and gave Josette her presents. She opened them and received a journal from James. A small ring and chocolates from Remus. A photo frame of her and girls in fourth year from Peter and a silver necklace from Sirius. She thanked everyone for the gifts.

"Okay, now me first" James took his gift, immediately opening it before anyone stopped him again. Inside the box was a practice Snitch and broom polish. Next was Peter he got some candies from the Honey dukes. To Sirius she gave a Walkman as he is a fan of muggle music. "What is this?" He asked picking up the Walkman.