50: My miserable life!!

12 February: Gryffindor Common Room

It's almost midnight and the common room is completely empty, Josette was unable to sleep so she left the dorms and slyly closed the door behind. Once in the common room she went straight to the window, cracking it open a bit to let in some cool air.

She was crushing the letter in her hand, maybe because of anger or sadness or both. Regulus keeps sending them everyday, probably seeking apology, Josette doesn't read them just keeps stuffing one after another in her bag.

She was very mad at him and wasn't ready to forgive him or talk to him at all. She knew Regulus wouldn't do it on purpose but he still did and her friends and family suffered for it more than her.

If he hadn't got that mark maybe things would have been different and Josette hated him for it. A single tear of frustration escaped her eye. She was in a lot of stress, with the Slytherins giving her a hard time and thinking about the visions constantly, dreading if it ever came true.

Josette angrily picked up her bag and strode towards the fireplace, turning it upside-down as the letters rained into the fire. Josette fell down to her knees breaking down into tears as her sobs filled the room.

She had lot going on in her mind and she had no one to talk to and it was eating her from the inside. Voldemort may have already came up with a plan to kill her as soon as she graduated from Hogwarts. She has no idea what her future is going to be and if Sirius is in it. She essentially made all her friends target of Voldemort, she may have given them protection but for a certain amount of time. What after the deadline is over?? He will purposely go after them just to spite her and the Ferðamenn, don't even get me started on that, they may have layed low for past couple of months but for God's sake she killed their leader in cold blood obviously they will come for revenge.

And worst of it she couldn't even talk to anyone about it. Whom she did talk to is currently d-e-a-d. She doesn't want to ruin James's planning for the proposal by burdening him with these problems or worrying Remus, he just recovered from Meredith's death and she doesn't want to worry him or scaring Peter more than he already is or ruining Lily's one of the happiest moments of her life or telling Sirius that she has no idea what their future is going to be.

"What are you doing??" Sirius asked coming out of nowhere.

"Holy shit!!!" A wave of sonic came out of her as she jumped in surprise and hit Sirius making him fly into the coffee table. She quickly got up and ran towards him "I'm so sorry. It was unintentional, you scared me." She apologized and helped him up, checking for any injuries.

Sirius ignored the pain as he looked at the tear stains on her cheeks. He placed a hand on her cheeks and wiped it away "Why are crying??" He asked.

"It's..um.. it's nothing." She quickly turned around and hastily rubbed her eyes.

"Mor, talk to me. You are acting weird ever since you woke up at St. Mungo's." He grabbed her hand and forced her to look at him.

"I told you it's nothing."