49: Red door?

11 January: Courtyard

Per the healers orders, Josette had to stay in the hospital for another week to keep an eye on her. Though she hated it but she knew it was necessary. The marauders had to leave to go back to Hogwarts, continuing with the term. With much convincing and arguing they finally convinced Sirius to leave her side with a promise that she would be there by next week.

There was another reason why he didn't want to leave her. He was scared that if he left her alone for too long, he'd come back to the hospital to find her bed empty, and he'd realize that it had all been a dream, and that she was still missing. He was still mas at her for the vow and everything but it soon came to an end.

Josette however had the company of Mia, Monty and Jenna and she loved it. Elijah stayed day and night with her afraid that if he left someone will get to her again and it all would be his fault.

She was haunted by the nightmares of the people Voldemort tortured, their shouts, cries for help and seeing the look on their face as their life went away, kept playing in loop in her head. She would wake up in the middle of the night panting and screaming however, Elijah would be their to comfort her.

And Molly Weasley had been visiting her often with her homemade food specially made for Josette as a thank you for saving her brothers for Voldemort's grasp. She also found out that Molly and her husband are in the order. Though she made a fuss when she learned that Dumbledore also got Josette into the order because apparently Josette is 'too young' for this.

Molly and Arthur Weasley have rather big family, 3 boys and 2 twin boys on the way and they don't intend to stop until they have a pretty little girl. Josette never got to see the boys but hope that she will. The family is the true meaning of love and she would love to get to know them more.

First two days after she was brought back to life and Remus left abruptly, he was feeling very low and sad and every other depressing emotion. But soon he composed himself and returned back as his old self. He made a promise to Meredith and he intends to keep it, no more crying just try to get on with life.

He found himself very lucky to get to meet her and say a final goodbye, not many people get a chance like this. He tenses up whenever someone talk about Meredith or even mention her so, his friends see to it that they never bring her up. It's like she never was a part of the group. It was not fair for her but it was easy this way.

Josette however missed her everyday and she decided to write a dairy of every things she had to share with her sister. That was the best form of relief she would get. Meredith was the only one who knew all her secrets and always accompanied her on her mischievs and adventure but now she would miss that part of her life.

She also had a heap of legal trouble on account that she had committed a murder. If you have forgotten let me remind you of the guy with the quill and much to her amusement or distress, you decide it, that man turned out to be Theodore Nott's father. And returning back to Hogwarts won't be an esay thing while having a son seeking revenge on her back. Luckily for her, Moody had sorted out with the Minsitry, and got her off the hook.