16: Always and Forever.

11 August: Potter House

After the talk with James's parents, Josette finished sorting her things and now was reading a book, sitting on her bed.
KNOCK!
She looked up from her book and saw Sirius standing in the doorway. "Sirius. come in, come in." Oh Odin!! Please don't talk about the kiss, Please!! She thought

"I just wanted to talk to you." He sat in front of her. Whyyyyy?? she whined internally.

"Sirius." She took a deep breath "If this is about the kiss then I just want to tell you that it's better if we just stayed friends."

"What!!! Why??" Sirius was stunned to hear this. How could she say this!! After everything that happened. Tears started pricking his eyes. "You said you feel the same about me. Then why???" Josette didn't say anything. "Jo, please tell me. Did I do something wrong? What was my fault?"

"It's not you Sirius. It's me, I am dangerous. You could have died along with me the other night. You could find someone better than me." She whispered quietly.

"But I want you, I like you so much Jo, please give us a chance." He placed a hand on her cheek, looking into her eyes. "Please."

"Sirius, you don't even know anything about me and if I told you what I have done. You would be glad we are not together." She removed his hand from her cheek and held it tightly.

"Do you regret doing it?? whatever you did." He asked.

"Very."

"Did you do it willingly?" She shook her head. "Then I don't care what you have done in the past. You didn't want to do it, and you regret it. That shows you are not a bad person. The problems of your past are your business and I'm willing to take the consequences together. I want you to be safe and I will do everything to protect you. As of who you are, you can tell me whenever you want too, I won't bug you. I promise."

"Sirius-"

"I am not done yet. You are the only girl that hasn't melted in my presence. You are the only girl that makes me want to have her. Everyone says that I am a player because every girl falls at my feet willingly, but I pay no attention to that because I don't care. I only care about you. Please just give us a chance." he poured all his emotions out in front of her. He wanted to say those words for so long and he finally said it.

"I'm not you who you think I am. It won't work between us. I'm sorry." she said sadly. It took everything in her to stop her from kissing him at that moment.

"How do you know it won't work if you don't give it a chance." He argued.

"How do you know you can trust me?? I'm a Slytherin, I'm mean and selfish. You don't know anything about me, for all I could be working with the Dark Lord, gaining trust of you Gryffindors so I can rat you out to him." She shouted and got up from the bed.