5: We should go.

11 October: Honeydukes

"Okay we have acid pops, chocolate frogs, exploding bonbons, What else?" Lily asked as she looked at the jumble of candy in the bag.

"Sugar Quills?" Alice asked.

"Yeah, that to."

The girls were stacking up their candies while the marauders left to the Zonko's Joke shop, shopping for their upcoming pranks.

"How about we stop by the three broomsticks and meet the boys there, my feet hurt from walking" Marlene whined.

"Sounds good." Josette said as they began in their knew path but stopped when they saw the three boys coming straight towards them.

"Awe lovely ladies, got everything you wanted?" James asked.

"We did and by the look on your face, it seems like you already have lots of prank planned." Lily commented. They grinned in response and entered the pub.

"Look at the Love birds!!" Sirius smirked seeing the couple sitting in the corner of the pub.

"Leave them alone." Alice warned. But they are not Marauders if they listened. All of them joined Remus by his side. Leaving no choice for the girls to join as well.

"Sorry for ruining your date. Just so you know, not our idea." Marlene shrugged eyeing the boys.

"Don't worry, I expected that." Remus sighed. And they all fell into easy conversation, but Josette was having this felling that something bad is going to happen.

"Mor, you are awfully quite." Meredith said.

"Why do you call her that? Nickname or something?" Sirius asked.

"Yep" she said popping the 'p'

"What does that mean?" Peter asked.

"It's... complicated." Replied Meredith.

Unknown to them, a man entered the pub keeping a close on the group of fifth years.

"Mere, we should go something doesn't feel right." Josette panicked.

"Relax Jo, we are in Hogsmeade. What can happen here?" Alice shrugged.

"Mere please. Let's just go." Meredith caught on her intuition. "She's right. We need to go."

"Come on guys, we are not going to ruin our trip because of some gut feeling." James said.

"Would you just do what you are told for once. Now get your ass up we are going." Josette hissed anger filling her eyes. Everyone nodded not wanting to anger her more and got up to leave the pub.

But before they could get out of the door someone grabbed Meredith's wrist. "So, you are the one. Should have known you can sense me." The man said smirking.