54: You are sick!!

8 July: Lysing Hail

8 July: Lysing Hail.

After the 'not so threatening' letter from Tom, Josette immediately apparated to Snipper's End to find Severus perfectly fine and no sign of death eaters. Just his father throwing insults at her which turned out to Josette breaking his nose and Severus having the best moment of his life.

Not to take any risks, Josette put a protective barrier around his house along with Marlene, Alice and Frank's. And gave him a bracelet spelled with magic. If danger is anywhere near him Josette would feel it.

The last week they spent decorating their new home and James and Lily's too. From getting new furniture to coloring and enjoyed every moment of it. Peter and Remus came in to help and sometime Marlene too popped in for some shopping.

The dull house was now fully transformed. It was a two story house, not too small, not to big, just perfect. The walls in the living room and kitchen were green and black themed, to which Sirius opposed at first because of 'Slytherin Colours' but it looked quite nice after it was all done. A sofa and chairs facing the TV and big fireplace on opposite wall.

Kitchen was well established with everything one needs for cooking but only God knows if it will ever be used. Josette hates cooking, she mostly just gets a takeaway or Jenna brings food for her and Sirius doesn't know how to cook. Now, since Jenna is not here they are on their own.

The bedroom is on the second floor. It is painted white with 'Yggdrasil: the tree of life' painted on the main wall in teal color, which Josette did by herself. She thought it would be nice to have something that reminds her of her real home and what would be better than 'life' itself. Sirius absolutely loved it.

Teal-Velvet drapes framed the windows, the lace inner curtains remained drawn, allowing daylight to enter while rendering the heart-stopping view of the beach. The king-sized bed with white bedside tables which had a beautiful blue framing around it. Along with closets and other essential things. There were two more guestrooms on the same floor, each one as beautiful as this room. The house didn't had a basement but Josette created one for her 'not so safe' dark artifacts and potion supplies.

Now they all seated in the living room, waiting for the owls. Today they will know whether their application got selected or not. Lily already got accepted into healer training and she will start in three days.

As in time, three owls swooped in through the window and gave each one their letter. Without wasting any time they quickly opened it.

"YES!!!" Sirius shouted happily "Accepted!!" Obviously he was going to get in, with perfect grades and all.

"James Potter, you are Accepted into the Auror Training Program. All the best, Head Auror, Alastor Moody." James read from the letter as he shrieked in excitement. The others congratulated the two and shared a group hug. But Josette was sitting quietly, sad almost, as her eyes kept wandering over the letter.