27: This is a Miracle!!

2 April: Gryffindor Common Room

"Mor, what are you doing on the floor?" James asked.

"Contemplating life." Josette said looking at ceiling of the Gryffindor common room.

"You fell??" he smirked.

"Yep." She said popping the 'p'. "Help me up." She took his hands and stood up.

"How did that happen??" He asked.

"Felt a little dizzy." She replied and plopped down on the couch.

"You should visit Madam Pomfery. Are you feeling sick??" He placed his hand on her forehead. "Merlin!! Jo you are burning!!!" he exclaimed.

"Am I??" she placed her hand on her forehead to check "I never had fever before, nor I got sick."

"What!!! From how long are you feeling dizzy??" He asked.

"A week or two." She shrugged.

"Godric!! Get up we are going to the Hospital Wing." He took her hand pulling her out of the couch.

"Is it necessary??" she whined.

"Absolutely."

~☆~

13 April: Hospital Wing.

"How are you feeling now??" Sirius asked as he sat beside her bedside.

"Good." Josette replied sleepily. "And absolutely ready to leave this place." She made a disgusting face.

Sirius chuckled "Madam Pomfery said you can leave now but you have to rest in bed all day."

"Oh thank you, let's go." She quickly got up from the bed and immediately felt dizzy.

"Take it slow, you are still weak." Sirius warned.

"I hate being weak." Josette groaned and Sirius helped her towards their dorm.

~☆~

"How are you??" James asked entering the Marauders dorm with a food of tray for her along with Peter.

"Bored... I am stuck here for past 2 days even when my fever is gone and I still have to eat this tasteless hospital food. Give me something flavoursome." Josette whined.

"You still have cold and you look like a mess." Peter said looking at her state.

"Thanks." Josette said sarcastically. After some pleading and blackmailing, James finally got her to eat the food.

"Here, drink this." Peter handed her a small vial.

"What is it??"

"Dad sent it this morning. It's supposed to help with the Cold." James replied as he picked up the empty plates and set them aside.