15: 75% Dead.

9 August: Potter House

"BOYS COME DOWN HERE!!!" James was woken up from his sleep by Euphemia's shouting. He and Remus were staying together. Peter was coming in two days. Both boys walked out of James's room down to the living room.

They were shocked to see Sirius crying on the floor by the couch. "Merlin!! Sirius what happened??" James crouched down next to him.

"Why are you crying??" Remus said. Sirius pointed at the couch still sobbing. That's when the two noticed injured Josette lying on the couch still in her armour.

"Godric!! What happened to her." Remus exclaimed seeing her face covered with dust and blood. Small scratches along the neck and shoulder.

"Merlin's beard!!" James shouted.

"Out of the way boys." Euphemia came from the kitchen, a bowl of warm water and cloth in her hand. The boys scooted away from the couch. Euphemia started cleaning her face and healing the scars using her wand.

"Sirius, who did this? And why were you two together?" Fleamont asked standing in the doorway of the kitchen.

"The.. they were these... these wizards.. the on..one which attacked us in Hogs.. Hogsmeade. There were se.. seven of them." Sirius stammered "And... and they attached her house. She...she was fighting them wi..with strange magic. And they did something to her and then she fell down. And I didn't know where to go so we came here. I'm sorry." By now he was a crying mess.

"It's ok that you came here. You are safe now. We should inform the ministry about this attack." Fleamont suggested.

"NO!!" Sirius shouted causing everyone to flinch. "She said she doesn't want ministry to get involve. Let her wake up first."

"Sirius, what were you doing at her house." James asked. Sirius didn't say anything.

"Sirius??" Remus placed a hand on his shoulder.

"I... I ran away from home." he said barely above whisper.

"WHAT?? WHY?? WHEN??" James attacked him with questions.

"She..she crucio'd me and then Regulus helped me get out of there. I have been staying at Josette's for past three weeks." He explained.

"Using an unforgivable on his own son. This is just unacceptable." Euphemia screeched. "At least we should report that to the ministry."

"No. They will get away with that easily and it will only anger them more." Sirius said.

"Why didn't you tell us?" James asked.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know how to tell you." James hugged his best friend. "At least you are safe."

"Sirius, you should rest too. We will think what to do once she wakes up." Fleamont said.