32: Thanks Mom.

30 June: Dungeons

30 June: Dungeons.

"Your last year done for, Reg. How are you feeling?" Josette asked as they walked towards the Great Hall for their last breakfast of the year.

"Well, let's see. Now, I'll have to be in presence of death eaters 24×7, I actually feel nice." He replied sarcastically.

"You don't have to do that." She said in a serious tone.

"Oh, not this again." He stopped her from talking anymore. The whole year she always tried to convince him to change his decision but Regulus didn't fall for it. "You know, I have no choice."

"You always have a choice, Reg. You just have to be brave enough to choose it."

"That's why I'm a Slytherin and not a Gryffindor." He said.

"If you change your mind. You know where to find me." She shrugged.

"Take care of Sirius, please." He mumbled sadly.

"You know, I will." Josette assured.

Without any warning, Regulus hugged the girl. Josette was taken aback by this but hugged him back nevertheless.

"Thank you." He whispered breaking apart. Josette nodded and left to go at the Gryffindor table.

"Morning, boys." She greeted.

"Morning, Mor." They said in unison.

"You are coming home right?? cause Sirius is." James asked.

"Yes, I am." Josette answered as Sirius sighed in relief and they started eating in silence.

"Snivellus is looking at you." Peter whispered between the group and everyone's eyes followed to the boy. Severus changed his gaze as soon as his eyes met her's.

"What does he want now!" Sirius hissed angrily.

"Should I talk to him?" Josette mumbled looking at the boy.

"No. Don't even think of that." They warned her, she shrugged and again turned to her breakfast.

~☆~

"MUM! DAD!" James squealed running into his parents arms. Josette and Sirius following behind.

"Oh, my children! How are you?" Mia smiled. Over the last year Josette and Sirius have grown close with the Potter family, it's like they are one of them.

"We're great." Josette said smiling widely. She loves this family very much.

"It's so nice to have you all back home. Your mother was being annoying again." Fleamont said making everyone laugh.

Suddenly Sirius tensed up, Josette saw this and asked what happened. He pointed behind Monty, where she saw his parents coming in their direction with Regulus by their side.