18: It's a date night, huh?

12 October: Courtyard

Josette permanently moved into the marauders dorm; she even brought her trunk there. Sometimes she will sleep with the girls or with Sirius, cuddling together. It took her few weeks to turn back to her normal happy and joyous mood. The Marauders again started with their pranks and mischief. The Hogsmeade trip is near and everyone is excited to enjoy their weekends away from studies, everyone but Josette.

"Padfoot, when are you going to ask my sister on a date? We are all getting impatient." James asked.

"Since when did she became your sister?" he said and continued to look at Josette who was sitting on a bench in the courtyard with Meredith and Lily.

"When she started dating you. You have a reputation pads, on offence, but if you hurt her in any way someone has to kick your ass. And that someone is going to be her brother." He motioned towards himself.

"I'm not going to hurt her, Prongs. I really like her." Sirius said in a serious tone.

"Okay, now answer the question." Remus appeared out of nowhere with Peter trailing behind.

"I don't know how to do that. I have never asked anyone on date before." He shrugged.

"Well you better do it soon. We're all dying to see your first date." Peter said.

Sirius looked at her, she was laughing at something Meredith said. She looks so beautiful. He thought. "How should I do it then?" he asked James and Remus "You two are the closest to her. Help me!!"

"Calm down, padfoot. Just be yourself." Remus patted his back.

"That's a shit advice Moony. He looks like a lost puppy whenever she is around. He'll probably choke and not say anything. Look pads, Josette is not like any other girls, she doesn't want you to bring her flowers or chocolates to tell her that you like her. Don't make it overly romantic, she hates it, just keep it normal." James said.

"Yeah, and don't even think of going to Madam Puddifoot's. Last time when we were walking past it and looked inside the shop, I clearly remember she said 'Look at all those couples and pink interior, ewww... if someone brings me here on date, I'm going to bury them thousand feet down then and there." Sirius gulped hard after hearing that "She loves knockturn alley more than Hogsmeade."

"What!!" Sirius shouted.

"She loves to collect dark and cursed objects, rare potions and everything related to dark arts." James explained.

"Don't you think it's a bit dangerous?" Sirius asked "And how do you even know that, she's my girlfriend and she never told me that."

"It's a bit dangerous but she loves it, I mean dark arts fascinates me too, it's amazing. She showed all these objects when we were at the Potter's house. She was sorting her things and they were full of dark objects, potions and herbs I don't even know the names of." Remus said in amusement.