41: In Tonsberg??

27 November: Kitchens

Peter and Josette made their way into the kitchen, hiding from everyone. Both missed lunch due to detention, that they got because they put nails on Slughorn's chair and he sat on it, making the whole class brush into laughter. But somehow he found out they two were behind it.

"If anyone finds us here we will get in trouble!!" Peter whispered yelled.

"Don't worry. If anyone finds out most we can get is another detention which I'm sure we can survive." Josette rolled her eyes.

Some eleves were still working in the kitchen but they don't mind if students come in. Josette politely asked for lunch, if there is any left and Rami, one of the elves, got her two plates full of food.

Peter dig into his food as soon as Josette placed the plate in front of him. Josette chuckled and started eating.

"What does Voldemort want from you??" He asked suddenly and Josette chocked on the food.

"Wh..what?? Did Remus told you something??" Josette furrowed her eyebrows. Moony, I swear if this is you, I'm going to kill you!!

"Remus knows something??" Peter asked.

Josette bit on her tongue. Stupid!! Don't say more than you need to. She cursed herself. "No. Nothing." She shook her head.

Peter looked at her suspiciously and he said "I heard the Slytherin gang talk about it." He lied. What exactly happened was-

"Pettigrew!!" Marcus called out for the boy as he left the library with books in his hand. Peter gulped in fear as he heard him run upto him. "Running errands for you bosses, huh??" He mocked.

"They are my friends not boss and I'm helping them." Peter retorted.

"For how long are you going to trail behind them. Don't you want to make an identity of yourself??" He asked.

"I have an identity. I'm Peter Pettigrew, a brave Gryffindor, a Marauder and one of the best pranksters Hogwarts has ever seen!!" Peter said proudly remembering Josette's words.

"And how long are these pranks going to keep you safe from the outside world." Marcus smirked and placed a hand on his shoulder "Who is going to protect you from the Dark Lord!!"

Peter shivered at the mention of Voldemort. "An...and wh..why would I...I need... protection from him??" he stuttered.

"You see, you dear friend, Hart, is in target of the Dark Lord's plan which indirectly makes you all a target as well."

"You..you a..are lying." Peter denied.

"I'm not. She must have told you she is special, those powers she has... and she even met him at Malfoy's party, ask the scarface if you want, he was there. And they talked, alone. One on knows what deal they made." Marcus whispered in his ear. "What if she gives you all up for the power!!"