38: I was just afraid.

26 August: Potter House

"Four days and we will be back at Hogwarts!!" Sirius sighed and sat down at the dinning table for breakfast.

"Honestly, I'm excited for the last year and NEWTs." Josette grinned.

"Only you and Lily would be excited about exams!" James commented.

"Don't forget him." Peter added pointing his thumb at Remus. Who, don't know why, but is very sleepy today.

"And you should learn something from them." Mia advised as she placed the pancakes in front of them. "NEWTs are important James, Sirius, don't get in constant trouble this year." She warned. Referring to the letters she get every now and then about his pranks and detentions from the Head of House.

"Leave my boys alone. They are good at studies, they just need someone to remind them of it." Monty said as James and Sirius grinned and Mia rolled her eyes. "And that's have we have a daughter." He motioned towards Josette who always make sure the boys study and complete their homework.

"What are today's plan??" Monty asked.

"We are playing quidditch today." Peter answered.

"You are playing quidditch, I'll be in my room reading." Josette corrected. There's nothing wrong in playing quidditch she just doesn't like too. She learned to ride a broom in 5th year and quidditch just doesn't get to heart that much.

"No, you're coming with us." Sirius demanded.

"It will be an unequal team." Josette tried to use it as an excuse.

"Well, then I'll be the sixth player." Monty said.

"Really??" James asked excitedly as his father nodded.

"Seriously dad?? We ask you to play cards and you are too busy and suddenly you're ready to go outside and play quidditch!!" Josette glared at him for sabotaging her peaceful day. Others just laughed in return.

~☆~

The group got to the back of the house. It was huge lawn, two hoops at each end and the mini quidditch pitch was ready. They got divided into two groups. Obviously they are lacking players so it is not a whole team. Just chasers and keepers.

Sirius- chaser.
James- chaser.
Remus- keeper.

Josette- chaser.
Fleamont- chaser
Peter- keeper.

They game started off well. Sirius being the best chaser scored the first goal but turns out Fleamont is better than him rather best of all of them. And now everyone knows where James gets his skills from.

Josette's team is in the lead with 60 points and Sirius right behind them with 50. James and Sirius are passing Quaffle to each other racing towards Peter as Josette is trying to get it from them and Fleamont behind them, trying to catch up.