Spar with Sasuke

I normally don't like to write a novel by letting readers make decisions through polls but I haven't read a single fanfiction where the mc is using Scorch style: Kekkai Genkai. So I wanted to ask you whether you guys want the mc to learn it or not.

YES, THE MC SHOULD LEARN IT (vote here)

NO, THE MC IS OP ENOUGH (vote here)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That's a nice name Yami. Now we can fight with actual swords" Sasuke said to which everyone nodded.

'I hope he doesn't use the full power of the sword on his brother.' Jiro was thinking when he realized that Yami was looking at him and they both nodded in understanding.

"Yami this sword is really big for someone your age so I would suggest that for now keep it in a storage scroll. You can use it to spar at home or school if you want but don't roam the village with that on your back." Benjiro said. The Katana was only 20-30cms shorter than Yami's height and was heavy according to him. He didn't know that Yami can manipulate the weight of the sword according to his own will.

"Yeah, I will travel with the sword in a scroll so don't worry uncle Benji." Yami said.

After a few minutes, Sasuke and Yami left the shop after paying Benji and Jiro for the 2 swords. Even though the old man said that he won't charge for the metal used to make Yami's sword, he still charged a hefty amount to hammer that metal.

While entering the Uchiha compound Sasuke asked "So Yami what do you plan to do now? You must be tired."

"Hell no...we are having our first spar with real swords" Yami smirked as he looked at Sasuke.

"That's what I wanted to hear. let's go" Sasuke said excitedly and started running toward the training ground.

'I should have eaten something' Yami thought as he sighed and followed Sasuke to the training ground.

In a large training ground, two kids were standing opposite each other. Both had swords pointed toward each other.

"If you aren't taking the initiative to attack then I will." Sasuke said as he ran toward Yami. He slashed toward Yami's chest but Yami blocked the attack with his sword and deflected the attack to his right.

Yami didn't have to push much force to deflect the attack, he just increased the weight of his sword to a great extent for a second enough for gravity to work and push Sasuke's sword down. Yami rotated and slashed Sasuke's arm from the side but Sasuke jumped back. Only a small cut was visible on Sasuke's sleeve. Sasuke looked at that cut and then toward Yami.

"That was a close one." Sasuke said as he made hand seals and threw a fireball toward Yami. Yami cut the fireball easily with his sword and rushed at Sasuke who tackled it easily with the sword. But this time while tackling he saw that Yami was looking at his sword. Sasuke looked at the sword as well and saw Yami's 2 tomoe Sharingan's reflection on it.

"So you are finally starting to get serious about this" Sasuke said and threw a kick toward Yami's stomach. Yami blocked it with his other arm and jumped back to create some distance. Sasuke turned on his Sharingan as well.

Sasuke threw a couple of shurikens at Yami. Yami dodged the shurikens but he saw that Sasuke had a small smirk on his face. Suddenly Yami saw the shurikens curve backward and when he was about to dodge them again he felt that he was tied by something. Yami looked down and realized that the shurikens had a thin wire attached to them.

"I have been preparing this trick for you my little brother" Sasuke smirked.

"You lo..." As Sasuke was about to declare his victory he felt pain in his abdomen. He looked down and Yami's sword had impaled his stomach. He looked back and saw Yami thrusting his sword in Sasuke's stomach.

"What the... Isn't this too cruel Yami?" Sasuke asked as he expected that even if Yami wins which was a high probability Yami would just stop the sword inches away from Sasuke as they were brothers. But seeing that Yami impaled his stomach, Sasuke couldn't believe it.

"What is too much?" Yami asked but this time Sasuke felt that Yami's voice wasn't behind him but in front of him. He looked in front and saw Yami standing there with his sword already in the sheath.

"Wh-What just happened?" Sasuke asked and looked down to realize that there was no wound on his stomach. Sasuke's eyes widened as he realized something.

"When did you..." Sasuke stopped mid-sentence and then said.

"When I saw the reflection of your Sharingan in the sword. That's when you put me under a Genjutsu."

Yami winked and said "Yepp...you were so concentrated on the sword that you forgot that my main strength isn't kenjutsu."

Sasuke sighed and sheathed his sword as well and turned off his Sharingan.

"I thought that even if I am in a Genjutsu, I can break it by turning on my Sharingan."

Yami chuckled and said "With the Sharingan, you only see the details correctly and by spotting the mistake in the Genjutsu you can break it. But I have perfected some basic Genjutsus to such an extent that you couldn't spot a mistake in it."

"Well, your Kenjutsu, Ninjutsu, and Taijutsu are also better than me to a certain extent. Let it be as now I can practice lightning sword to increase my proficiency in Kenjutsu. I still don' know how you used lightning chakra on a wooden sword for the past year." Sasuke said as and Yami started walking towards the house. After reaching the house Yami kept his sword in his room and changed his clothes and came back to the entrance of the house where he saw Sasuke practicing kenjutsu.

"Sasuke I need to go and buy some supplies so I will go to the market now. I'll see you at dinner" Yami said. Sasuke just looked at him and nodded. After a while, Yami left the Uchiha compound and went toward the market. He made sure no one was watching him and went into a dark alley and used Transformation jutsu to look like a normal shinobi.

'Ehh so much fuss to get new ankle weights. No one knows about them and I would like to keep it that way.' Yami thought as he mixed up into the crowd of villagers as well.

DROP A POWER STONE IF YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER

---------------------------------------------------------------------

10 extra chapters on Patreon

https://patreon.com/lazarus898/

Link in synopsis as well