Yuhi Clan's 6th Sense

Many readers have complained that the Mc is just 5 years old and doing many things. How is that possible? Please do not compare a 5-year-old in the real world to someone from the naruto world. Some have asked why would Kurenai help Yami without taking him as a disciple? It sounds too unrealistic. According to what I think, Kurenai blames herself for not being able to change Yakumo and in the end, Kurenai had to seal Yakumo's powers. So I think helping Yami is redemption for her.

Some say he is too op at just being 5 years old so guys please the only people he has fought are Sasuke, Neji, and a genin. It's not like he defeated a jonin or something so chill. And the last thing is the topic of Fuinjutsu. I know it is too good but it has been used in fanfics so so many times that I have no interest in writing it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Bats? Why have I never heard of bats being a summoning animal?" Yami asked the man. Having bats as a summoning animal is something unheard of. The three legendary Sanin have Toad, slug, and snake summons. Itachi had crows, Hanzo had a salamander but bat as a summon was not something he thought in his wildest dreams.

'Maybe the bat summons is like the crow ones Itachi has but then why are the people getting reverse summoned and then brutally killed?' Yami was lost in thought when the man said

"Nor have I but what can I say? Some suspect that the plane where people are getting reverse summoned must be controlled by some monster who killed all the bats. And summoning scrolls are normally contracts where a summon animal come from his plane to us and we sign. But in his case this summoning scroll contract reverse summons you."

Yami thought for a few seconds and then said "Don't worry I don't intend to use it. I will sell it to someone who is willing to risk it. I love mysterious things like these."

"As you wish" the man said and Yami paid for the scroll and left the shop.

'I don't intend to have a summoning animal before I am graduated. The people who tried this contract have all ended up dead. So if I am going to use this scroll then I better be strong enough to kill a jonin.'

Yami continued walking home thinking about how he will have to go to school from tomorrow but then he decided that he will send a shadow clone. He knew that even a byakugan can't see through shadow clones so he doesn't have to worry about Neji being a snitch.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Timeskip (3 months later)

Yami was sitting on the bed reading some scrolls when the door of his room opened. He looked up and it was his own shadow clone. The clone smiled and poof, it dispersed. Yami closed his eyes for a few seconds and then opened them.

'The holidays start tomorrow and Kurenai has called me to her house 2 hours later to practice the scrolls she gave me.' Yami had just gained the memories of the shadow clone who came from the academy. For the past two months, he hadn't left the Uchiha compound. Having Multiple shadow clone jutsu had made him lazy to a whole new level. But Yami would never miss his everyday routine training and his spars with Sasuke continued and there was a lot of improvement. Sasuke's attitude had become way better than what was in the anime.

2 hours later...

Yami just knocked on Kurenai's door.

"Come in Yami...I am in the backyard" Yami heard at the door. He saw that the door wasn't locked so he went in and through the hall, he saw different things which we see in everyday life like grass, soil, dry leaves, pebbles, etc in small jars kept on the shelves. Yami was unable to understand what was the aim of keeping such things in a jar.

"What happened?" Kurenai's voice came from behind Yami. He turned back and saw her standing with her hands folded.

"Why are all these things kept in the jar?" he asked.

"These are things we hear, smell, feel and see in our normal environment. Studying them properly helps me make my genjutsu more realistic." Kurenai said

'But no matter how accurate a simple genjutsu is, shinobis who are special jonin and above realize that they are in a genjutsu' Yami thought as this was one of the basics of genjutsu.

"I know what you are thinking so stop thinking and follow me." Kurenai said as she turned around and started walking toward her backyard and Yami just shrugged and followed her.

As Yami entered the backyard he saw a big circle drawn in the middle. The circle was big enough that 2-3 people can easily sit inside. Kurenai didn't say a word and sat inside the circle and signaled Yami to come and sit in front of her. The circle had various seals around it. Yami didn't have any doubt that Kurenai would try to harm her or anything so he sat in front of her.

"Yami, this is a simple mind seal which helps the people sitting inside it to keep a calm mind and doesn't let the yin nature chakra go haywire and fry your brain."

'This is a SIMPLE seal? Damm Fuinjutsu sounds boring as hell' Yami thought.

"Yami I am going to get straight to the point as practicing the Yuhi clan's ancient scrolls for an extended period of time without any success could have irreversible effects. Genjutsu's are used through different mediums which are the five senses. Affecting one or two of them successfully and the person in front of you is in your genjutsu. The Kuruma clan is famous because their genjutsu affects all 5 senses. But the Yuhi clan's ancient scrolls include ways to affect 2 more senses." Kurenai said and hearing the last line made Yami frown.

"How is that possible Miss Kurenai? They are only five senses. What are these two extra senses that you speak of?" Yami asked. He doesn't recall the mention of these 2 senses anywhere in the anime.

"Do you know how high-level shinobis realize they are in a simple yet perfect genjutsu and they even break it in an instant?" Kurenai asked.

"Maybe because they are battle-hardened and have years of experience." Yami said as it was the only logical explanation.

"Yess and no. The perfect word you are looking for is instinct. Their instinct gives them a warning which they verify and realize they are in a genjutsu. This instinct is the 6th sense. Once you learn to affect this 6th sense as well then you can make your victim completely ignore his instinct or..."

"Or make your victim's instinct warn him of his own ally which may make the victim attack his own ally." Yami completed Kurenai's sentence as he understood how good of a weapon is this instinct manipulation. If Yami was able to grasp this technique then even a simple D-rank genjutsu can prove deadly for someone at the special jonin level.

-------------------------------------------------

10 extra chapters on Patreon

https://patreon.com/lazarus898/

Link in synopsis as well