The Package

Sero didn't even realize what just happened. All he saw was a small light and then he heard a buzzing sound as something whizzed by. He tried to look behind but felt a wave of pain all over his chest and in the next second his eyes started closing until it was complete and utter darkness.

Yami used wind chakra to cover his blade which is why the sword slash on Sero's chest wasn't just a deep cut but the sword went through his body dividing it into 2 parts and killing Sero on the spot. Sero didn't even know how he died. Yami landed on a branch of a tree behind Sero. He looked down and saw Sero's body on the ground. Yami jumped down and saw that Sero's eyes were still widened because of the shock. Yami crouched and searched his body. He found a few scrolls that contained different things like weapons, food, etc. One of the scrolls was different than the others. The seal on it was something Yami had never seen before. The color of the scroll wasn't grey and white like normal storage scrolls. This one was red and white in color.

'This must be the scroll given by Orochimaru. I feel I can devour the seal and open the scroll but I need to do it in the shrine. Opening something unknown in an open area would be a stupid move.' Yami thought as he devoured the body. As he was devouring he felt something in his chest just like he felt when he devoured some bodies in the bandit valley. As he was practicing new things in the past few days, he had totally forgotten about that energy he felt in his chest. He also had some corpses of bandits in his scroll which wouldn't rot. He had decided to keep it that way until he figures out what that energy in his chest was. This energy didn't hinder chakra in any way but every time Yami tried to devour something a feeling would appear that something is twisting in his chest, especially his heart.

'Guess tonight is the night I discover what that energy is.' Yami thought as he create a created concentrated fire to get rid of all the blood stains. Due to the body being cut cleanly in half, there was a lot of blood. After taking care of all that Yami erased an indication that a fight occurred here.

After 20 mins Yami left the place and came to the same place where he had created a hole in the barrier. He again did the same thing and created a hole in the barrier and entered the village. He rushed toward the Naka shrine as he wanted to finish this as soon as possible. A couple of hours later Danzo might feel that Sero is taking more time than he expected and he might try to investigate.

As Yami reached outside the Naka shrine, Yami performed some hand seals, and the entrance to go inside the shrine appeared. He was used to all this as a couple of years ago he had come here. As he entered the shrine the first thing he noticed was that a lot of dust had collected these past few years.

'I don't want to do the tedious task of cleaning this. Should I just tell Sasuke about this place's existence?' Yami thought as he entered deep into the shrine. He lit a couple of torches to illuminate the place and pulled out the scroll given by Orochimaru. The scroll could contain anything so Yami was ready with whatever he had to face now. One thing he knew for sure was that it wasn't just simple information but a package.

Yami devoured the seal on top of the scroll carefully and opened it. With a puff of smoke, an arm covered in Sharingans appeared in front of him. Yami was a little shocked seeing this as he had already collected all the eyes of people killed by Itachi.

'These eyes may belong to the people who were killed by Danzo secretly during the missions or those who died during the Third Shinobi War. This means none of them are mangekyo Sharingan. But why did he have them transplanted?' Yami thought when he suddenly realized something.

'That bastard wants to use these so that he can perform multiple Izanagi. Here are 10 Sharingans which means he can cheat fate and avoid his death 10 times. He doesn't have a single Mangekyo Sharingan so he wouldn't have replaced his right eye with a Sharingan. Now by taking this arm I may have just delayed the inevitable. I don't know how many eyes Orochimaru has.' Yami sighed. For now, he had stopped Danzo from getting what he wants but he didn't know whether Orochimaru had more Hashirama cells.

'I remember that in the manga it was shown that Orochimaru took this arm from Shin Uchiha who wasn't actually an Uchiha but was obsessed with them. Let's hope he doesn't have more such arms to give around.' Yami thought as he sealed the arm back in the scroll and hid the scroll in a small ditch at the corner of the Shrine. He covered the ditch with a stone. As soon as he saw the arm he wanted to destroy it but doing that will do him no good. He quickly regained his rational thinking and decided to keep it until he is sure that he won't need it.

After that matter was out of his mind he left the shrine and went back to his house. He sensed that Sasuke was already in his room cleaning his sword. Yami sneaked into his room and saw that his Shadow clone was just reading the scroll of Chidori that Kakashi had given him.

Seeing that Yami was here the shadow clone disappeared in a puff of smoke. Yami got the memories of the clone and realized that he had dinner with Sasuke and just some small talk and now was finding a way to improve Chidori.

Yami sat on his bed in a lotus position and said "Now let's see what this energy inside me is about.'

Write a review for this novel and drop some power stones.

----------------------------------------------

To read 10 extra chapters go to my Patreón

https://p@treon.com/lazarus898/

Link in the synopsis as well.