Sneaky-Beaky Like

After killing Guard-2 Yami stored his corpse in the same scroll. He created a shadow clone and had him transform into Guard-2. After a few seconds, the outer gate looked normal. Yami erased any signs of struggle or even a drop of blood. Now it was just Yami transformed into Guard-1 while his shadow clone transformed into Guard-2.

Yami opened the door and saw 2 guards guarding the backyard as he expected. The 2 guards looked at Yami and asked "What's the matter?"

Yami made a bored expression and said "Should we change our shifts?" He didn't know whether this was the right thing to say but they were mercenaries so they wouldn't be obeying orders word to word.

Guard-3 shook his head and said "There is still an hour left before we can switch with the ones inside. I am bored to death already. Whose stupid enough in this area to attack us?"

Guard-2 (Yami's clone) smiled and said "We caught a few rabbits. Do you guys wanna come to roast them with us? We will roast it outside the door. I don't think anyone is going to come to meet the boss tonight."

Guard-4 looked at Guard-3 and said "He is right you know. I am hungry anyway. Let's go." Guard-3 nodded and they both exited the main door. They looked around and said "Where are the rabbits? Did you skewer them already?"

"Yup" Yami and his clone said in unison and pierced their throat with a spear.

"Now they are skewered" Yami chuckled. He and his clone didn't even need to close the guards' mouths as they had directly attacked the throat. The pale-blooded bodies of both the guards fell to the ground. Yami put them in the scroll and then he and his clone burnt the blood and threw some fresh soil on it so it no one will notice. These two killings made a bigger mess than the outer guards kills.

Yami created 2 more clones and had them transform into Guard-1 and Guard-3 while he himself transformed into guard-4. He let two of his clones behave like guards outside while he and another clone came to guard the backyard.

Yami was going to sneak inside and see what the 8 mercenaries who were on the ground floor were doing and how to lure them out 1-2 at a time but then the window of the first floor opened with a bang. Yami looked up and saw a man with one ear and a rugged face jump out of the window.

He looked at Yami and his clone and said in a cold tone."I smell blood."

'Dammit, his fucking senses.' Yami cursed. He stammered a little and said "Boss the ones outside must have killed some animal."

He narrowed his eyes as he looked at Yami and nodded. Yami didn't even sigh and turned back to continue guarding but then he felt a cold chill run down his spine and he jumped ahead. He looked back and saw a big earth spike had emerged from where he stood. Yami looked at the man who had a sneer on his face.

"I have killed enough humans and animals to know the difference. Who are you?"

Yami didn't answer him and threw a shuriken at the man. He easily nodded and jumped down. He looked at the mansion but didn't call his people out.

'He is confident enough to kill me without needing any help. I wish I get such opponents my whole life.' Yami thought.

He then took out 6 shurikens and lodged them between his fingers. He then threw all of them toward the man.

"Why kind of an idiot are you? Did you think such puny shurikens will do anything to me?" the man sneered as looked at Yami as if he was an insect. He made some hand signs and quickly raised an earth wall in front of him. He used just a basic spell so the wall was not too thick.

"I thought you were strong but you turned out to be a weakling." Yami sighed and threw a kunai at the wall. This wasn't just a normal kunai but one of kunais he bought that day in the shop. This kunai was now covered in wind chakra. It easily penetrated the wall and lodged itself deep inside the man's lungs.

His eyes widened seeing that a hole was created in the wall and the kunai had even managed to stab his lung. It had nearly missed his heart. He couldn't help but cough out blood and scream.

"ARGHHHHH....you i-idiots...C-come out." he said while blood poured out from his wound as well as his mouth.

'His lung is filling with blood and soon he will choke on his own blood and die. Now all I have to do is erase the idiots inside.' Yami thought as he looked at the mansion door. Mercenaries started pouring out of it. 7 people stepped out and the 2 guards who were guarding the boss's door also rushed down hearing the screams of their boss.

Yami ignored the leader and rushed at the 9 mercenaries. He didn't have his sword at the time and unsealing it from a scroll could be time-consuming and Yami had to silence all of them before anyone from the outside finds out. He knew Chidori would have been perfect if only it wasn't so noisy.

He activated his Sharingan and put everyone in a genjutsu. They all started feeling as if some vines had gripped their necks and the more they would struggle the more the grip would tighten.

The 9 idiots started choking themselves. The boss was astonished to see this. He didn't understand what was happening at first but then he looked at Yami and saw the red eyes.

"T-That's the S-sharingan..." he muttered. Yami quickly dashed between the 9 mercenaries and just stabbed each mercenary in the neck.

After a few seconds, Yami was standing in the backyard surrounded by bloodied corpses. As he expected, the boss bled out and died.

Yami felt a little tired after using a genjutsu on so many people at the same time but when he concentrated on his chakra core, a wave of chakra spread inside his body bringing him back to his peak again.

"I should get something for such sneaky things." Yami thought and then after a few seconds a smile appeared on his face as he said

"What better weapon than assassin creed's hidden blade." (Give me some pics for this...)

----------------------------------------------

To read 10 extra chapters go to my Patreón

https://patreon.com/lazarus898/

Link in the synopsis as well.