3v1's Unfair

Discord Server:

https://discord.gg/kDGeXYwy

Link in synopsis.

______________________________________________________________________________

After a few minutes, Kurenai along with Hinata and Hanabi while Asuma with his squad left Asuma's house. They were going toward the forest behind Kurenai's noise when Yami is supposed to come. While walking Hanabi and Ino were talking and through this Hanabi realized that Ino is really head over heels for Yami and even though they don't meet often, she tries her best to find him and talk with him.

'I don't know why I feel something different when I see those blue eyes of his. No...no...no Hanabi you are the next heir of the Hyuga clan. You can't afford to get into things like these.' Hanabi convinced herself.

15 minutes later everyone reached the forest and Kurenai saw Shino sitting on the stump of a tree while Kiba and Akamaru were laying down under a big tree. Hearing the footsteps Akamaru looked up and seeing this even Kiba stood up.

"Kurenai sensei, Hinata where what took you guys so long?" then he noticed Shikamaru and his squad along with Asuma walk with them as well.

Kurenai didn't waste much time and explained Kiba and Shino everything. Shino didn't say anything but Kiba was a little angry.

"Sensei why do you think we need guidance from someone who is even younger than us? He can't defeat us just because he is Sasuke's younger brother."

Kurenai shook her head and said "Kiba him being Sasuke's brother has nothing to do with this."

"Where is the kid Kurenai? I thought you said he will be here in 20 mins." Asuma said while puffing out smoke.

Hanabi and Hinata sat under the shade of a few trees and after a few seconds, even Choji and Ino joined them.

'What a drag...I thought I will play Shogi for a few hours then go home and sleep but Asuma sensei dragged me all over here.' Shikamaru thought.

"He will be here any minute now." Kurenai said and suddenly a blur appeared beside her and it was Yami who had just body flickered.

Yami looked around and saw Asuma along with his team. He had guessed something like this would happen but he still looked at Kurenai as if asking for an explanation.

Kurenai understood what Yami wanted to ask and said "This is the friend I was talking about, Asuma Sarutobi." She said while pointing to Asuma.

Yami looked at Asuma who was still trying to understand the kid. He had heard a lot about his strength and his mind but now when he looks at the kid in person Asuma couldn't figure out anything. For him, everything about the kid is a mystery.

'No wonder Ino has a crush on him. Girls fawn over guys who behave mysteriously.' Asuma thought. He then stretched his hand toward Yami and said "I am Asuma Sarutobi. Kurenai told me you need help to apply wind chakra to throwable tools. I can help you with that but in return I want you to spar with my students as well."

Yami didn't have any change in expression as he shook Asuma's hand and nodded. He was about to say something when Ino ran and stood beside him "Hi Yami, it's good to see you. I will also spar with you today."

Yami looked at Ino and said "Do your best." he then looked at Kurenai and said "Shall we get this started?"

Kurenai looked at Asuma who just nodded. She then looked back and Yami and said "How do you want to do it? 1v1?"

Yami frowned a little after hearing that. Kurenai was confused at that but Asuma understood as he said "Kurenai you are hurting the kid's pride. Telling him to 1v1 like that. Kid do you want to go solo against 3 students? "

The newly-made genins felt this was a bit of an insult. Even if they were newly graduated, they were still heirs of the village clans and had their own pride. Fighting 3v1 against a kid 3 years younger than them will definitely hurt their pride.

They all gathered around Kurenai and Asuma. The only one openly displaying anger towards this decision was Kiba as he said "Sensei how can we fight with him 3v1? This is unfair. I can fight him alone and defeat him."

Kurenai was about to reprimand Kiba for his statement but Yami said in a cold tone "Miss Kurenai I agree with him."

"Huh?" Was the reaction of everyone around him.

'Did I overestimate this kid?' Asuma thought.

But then the next sentence Yami said made everyone widen their eyes including Hanabi and the lazy Shikamaru.

"He is right about 3v1 being unfair. Let's do it 6v1 or else the fight will finish before it starts."

"WHAT??" Kurenai said.

Asuma puffed out smoke and said "Kid are you sure about this?"

"Yeah, let's get this over with." Yami said in a casual tone as he removed the sword from his back and put it in a scroll.

The fight was just starting and Yami kept his weapon in a scroll was an odd scene for Kurenai so she asked "Yami why did you store away your sword?"

"Because none of them use a sword." Yami shrugged and walked a little away from the 2 squads. Kurenai and Asuma understood that Yami wanted to start the fight so they both started leaving with their kids but suddenly Hanabi shouted "Can I participate as well?" She wanted to see how strong the person who defeated the genius of her clan is.

"I have no problem if Miss Kurenai allows." Yami said. Hanabi looked at Kurenai who nodded with a smile.

As they were ready to fight Kiba and Akamaru were already growling and Kiba even had sharp nails coming from his hands. Yami didn't react to the provocation and asked

"Tell me your name one by one and the type of jutsu you use." Everyone was a bit confused at that but they decided to tell him as it wasn't much of a secret.

"Huh, why would he ask that?" Kurenai asked as she was standing at the side.

Asuma who was leaning on a tree chuckled and said "Hehe...this kid. If I am not wrong then I have truly underestimated him because now what he is going to do to these 7 kids is gonna be brutal for their minds"

(The full fight of Yami against the 2 squads already on my P@treon. Go and read it tonight)

----------------------------------------------

To read 10 extra chapters go to my Patreón

https://p@treon.com/lazarus898/

Link in the synopsis as well.