Zaku's Suffering

To read 10 extra chapters go to my Patreón

https://patreon.com/lazarus898/

Link in the synopsis as well.

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel. 2 more extra chapters after 500

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB_BYV1R9DpNaJ2S3lM7Tfg/videos

-------------------------------------

"Z-Zaku...D-Dosu...why" a weak voice came from Yami's mouth which was already full of blood.Zaku and Dosu both felt a little odd when they heard this. The words were coming out of Yami's mouth but they didn't sound like Yami at all.

"Isn't that...Kin's voice?" Dosu blurted out in confusion as he looked at Zaku.

"Y-Yes I feel it like that as well." Zaku nodded. The three of them had been together long enough to recognize each other's voice.

They looked at Kin who was standing. But the very next second her eyes turned red and a Sharingan could be seen in them.

Zaku was shocked when he saw that "H-How is that possible? How can Kin have the Sharingan? What is happening?" Zaku rained down questions on Dosu. Dosu calmed himself down and said "Kin dosen't have Sharingan." He then proceeded to look at the bleeding Yami. Zaku also followed Dosu's gaze and looked at the bleeding Yami. Like ripples in water, Yami's body started to change and withing 2 seconds it was Kin standing in the middle bleeding while stabbed by her own teammates. Zaku felt a chill run down his spine as he saw the scene unfold in front of him. He couldn't believe what was reality and what wasn't.

Dosu looked back at Kin who was now changing into Yami. He held Zaku's shoulder and said "Yami put us in a genjutsu and made us kill Kin. Get your head straight. Don't let him fool us like this again.

"W-What? It was a genjutsu? That means that it was us that killed Kin?" Zaku asked looking back at Kin who was now laying in a pool of blood. Anger started welling up inside Zaku's mind. He looked at Yami with bloodshot eyes and shouted.

"I WILL KILL YOU ASSHOLE."

Zaku was about to rush toward Yami but Dosu stopped him "Don't do it. We need to work together on this."

Yami chuckled loudly and said "Imagine Zaku how Kin must have felt when she saw her teammates stab her cruelly. She didn't even know why she died. Her last words were Why Zaku."

Hearing Yami say this made Zaku more angry that he had ever been. Not just had he lost his teammate but she died at the hands of her own teammates. Dosu didn't particularly care about Zaku and Kin. All that mattered to him was they have to be strong enough to support him in battle but Zaku was different. Even though he and Kin had done plenty of cruel things, he had still grown fond of the girl and now knowing that she died while thinking she was betrayed messed up his mind.

"Zaku don't listen to what he says. He is trying to play with your emotions." Dosu shouted. The last thing he needed now was Zaku going in blindly and dying. But this time Zaku couldn't control himself and rushed at Yami.

'Tsk..I have no option but to go in with him.' Dosu thought as he ran behind Zaku as well. He needed to catch Yami offguard with his sound jutsus so that he can inflict internal damage on Yami.

Zaku with 2 long kunai's in his hand which were still covered in Kin's blood was running madly toward Yami.

Yami unsheathed his sword and rushed toward Zaku as well. He didn't coat the blade with any kind of chakra. He saw that Dosu was at some distance behind Zaku. He knew that Dosu planned to use Zaku only to waste time so that Dosu can use his own jutsu. Just as the kunai's clashed with with Yami's sword, a grin appeared on Dosu's face. This is what he wanted.

"Yess block him." Dosu said but the very next second he saw Yami abandon his sword making his sword fall on the ground and Zaku go ahead due to the sudden loss of resistance.

'What is he doing?' Dosu thought and then he heard a loud noise of thousands of birds chirping. He saw a ball of lightning chakra concentrated in Yami's hand. Yami had let Zaku pass and was now heading straight towards Dosu.

"CHIDORI"

Chi..chi..chi..

The noisy and messy ball of Lightning pierced Dosu's chest before he could do anything else. He couldn't even make up his mind whether to dodge it or block it or counter it. He felt his internal organs getting fried at an alarming rate. He knew that he had no chance of survival as the attack had hit the dead center in his chest.

Yami pulled his hand out from Dosu's chest and let his limp body fall on the ground. He turned back and saw Zaku who was blankly staring at the dead Dosu. Zaku's entire world had come crashing down on him in the past 5 minutes. His only mistake was underestimating Yami. He and his teammates thought that Yami had only progressed on the basis of his brother's or teammates help.

They never thought that a 9 year kid could show them what fear truly means. Both of Zaku's teammates died without even putting up a fight.

After the death of Kin Zaku was angry but after Dosu's death he was scared. He wanted to run but his legs refused to move. He wanted to fight but his hands refused to aim the kunai towards the monster in front of them. Zaku looked at Yami who had activated his Sharingan again. He then saw both his dead teammates get up from the ground. Both of their eyes were hollow. Dosu had a big hole in his chest while Kin had stab wounds on her body from which blood was still coming out.

"H-How can this happen?" Zaku said in a quivering voice. He looked at his two zombie teammates and then at Yami who had a sly smile on his face.

"It is you again. You monster...you are just showing me an illusion...This isn't real." Zaku said while gripping the kunai in his hand.

"Do you think all this is an illusion?" The zombified Dosu asked.

"Do you think you killing me is not real?" the zombified Kin asked.

"I-I d-didn't mean to k-kill you K-Kin..." Zaku said as he started to cry.

"You killed me Zaku." Kin said as she stretched her bloody hands toward Zaku.

"I was killed because you couldn't stop him Zaku." Dosu said as he touched his hollow chest.

"No...No..N-No"

"You killed us"

"You killed us"

"You killed us"

"You killed us" The zombified Dosu and Kin kept saying as they walked closer to their alive teammate.

-----------------------------

To read 10 extra chapters go to my Patreón

https://patreon.com/lazarus898/

Link in the synopsis as well.

I am also resuming my novel 'Soul Spirit Ascension' from tomorrow 1st of Sept 2022. Do give it a read and let me know my shortcomings in it.