Kakashi Fuinjutsu

To read 10 extra chapters go to my Patreón

https://patreon.com/lazarus898/

Link in the synopsis as well.

---------------------------------------

"It's okay Anko. I understand what you went through because of Orochimaru." Hiruzen said and then looked at Yami and said "Yami I know you are smart enough not to fall for such an obvious lure. Many have suffered due to his greed for power and I don't know how long this will continue *sigh*"

'Hiruzen knows that the only thing Orochimaru craves is the body of an Uchiha. He knows very well how much Orochimaru wants the Sharingan but he still won't tell me. Hiruzen you truly are someone I disgust. Keeping up the grandpa persona all the way.' Yami thought as he looked at the fake smile Hiruzen had on his face.

"How can I ally with someone who attacked me when he opened his eyes on me?" Hiruzen sighed as he heard that. The last thing he wanted was for Itachi's brother to go with Orochimaru under Hiruzen's watch and incur the wrath of Itachi.

"Hokage-sama, Anko I will take Yami with me if there isn't anything else." Kakashi said. The next stage of the exam will be starting in a few hours and Kakashi wanted to apply a few seals to block the curse seal before that exam starts.

Before Hiruzen could give his permission Yami interrupted and said "I would like to give you a heads up. Naruto and the others have rescued a girl from the exam. She is from the hidden mist but she was abused there along with her mother who died a horrible death."

All the present adults turned toward Hiruzen to see his reaction. The girl did have a sad past but hiding a shinobi from another village is not a simple thing to do and could have serious repercussions.

"Yami even though what they have done is morally right, it could cause many problems in the long run." Hiruzen said while rubbing his chin.

"The girl's name is Karin Uzumaki." Yami said in a plain tone but the word Uzumaki exploded like a bomb in the minds of the adults and it was quite evident on their faces.

"An Uzumaki? Are you sure?" Kakashi was the first one to ask.

Yami nodded and said "Yes and she has red long hair as well." The figure of Kushina appeared in the minds of Hiruzen and Kakashi.

"I would like to meet her then." Hiruzen said.

"Right now she is living in the Uchiha compound. Mr. Kakashi meeting her would be fine but while the exams are going on, if you suddenly visit the Uchiha compound then people could get curious Hokage-sama." Shikaku said. He didn't need to whisper as he knew everyone present in the room including Yami was mature enough to understand the gravity of the situation.

"Hokage-sama please don't worry I will take care of this matter." Kakashi said.

Hiruzen nodded and said "Fine Kakashi make sure to verify her story and background and if things check out we will handle the rest. What about the rest of the team?" Hiruzen looked at Yami while asking the question at the end.

"They met an unfortunate accident in the forest of death and couldn't make it out alive." Yami said. Kakashi and Shikaku raised their eyebrows as they heard this.

"What kind of unfortunate accident?" Anko asked. She genuinely thought about what it could be me.

Yami looked at Anko and smiled as he said "Me...They met me."

Anko's eyes widened as she heard this. The smile on Yami's face that looked full of innocence a moment ago looked like the devil looking at her in a mocking tone.

Kakashi had already figured this out when Yami said unfortunate accident so he wasn't surprised by this. "We will take your leave now Hokage-sama" he said and both he and Yami bowed toward Hiruzen and left.

After they left Anko looked at Shikaku and asked "I never thought a 9-year-old genin would make me feel fear."

"I agree Anko...and that makes me wonder what route he will take in the future." Shikaku said looking at the window through which Kakashi and Yami left.

Hiruzen sat back at the table and started smoking his pipe again and said "Anko study the curse seal more. We can't let Orochimaru get his hands on Yami. And at such a crucial time the arrival of an Uzumaki is also a shock to me."

Yami and Kakashi didn't leave the Hokage building but went somewhere underground in the same building through some hidden routes.

"Where are we going Mr. Kakashi?"

"Under the building, there are many smaller rooms meant for interrogation. These rooms are specially designed in such a way that jutsus can't leave outside the room. It is covered in fuinjutsu seals." Kakashi said while leading Yami into a small room. There was just a small light inside the room and the entire room had different seals made on them.

Kakashi opened the scroll and after reading it for a few minutes, he said "Come and sit down here in front of me." Yami obeyed what Kakashi told him without asking a lot of questions. Yami drew 2 concentric circles around Yami and placed a few kunai's a little distance from each other in the circles.

"Remove your Kimono. I need to write a few fuinjutsu seals on your body." Kakashi said and Yami obediently removed his kimono. Kakashi slashed his palm and his finger with a kunai and left blood covering his finger. He then wrote something with his blood all over Yami's arm and back for the next few minutes.

"This is going to hurt a bit." He said and placed his palm on the curse mark. The blood-written fuinjutsu seals started moving and rotated around the curse seal and after a few seconds when Kakashi removed his hand then he saw that the entire curse seal was within a circle as if it was being blocked.

Yami looked at the entrance and smiled as he thought 'In the canon, Orochimaru tracks Sasuke through the curse mark and has a small talk with Kakashi but here Yami's chakra core had already blocked the curse seal making it passive. Due to this Orochimaru was unable to track nor flare up the curse seal whenever he wills.

--------------------------------

To read 10 extra chapters go to my Patreón

https://patreon.com/lazarus898/

Link in the synopsis as well.

I am writing a novel called 'Soul Spirit Ascension' on webnovel. Give it a read and let me know how you like it.