The Bandit Valley

Due to the change in climate, I have been ill for the past 2 days. I normally wouldn't make such excuses to my readers but I haven't written anything for 2 days and the chapters being posted here and my novel 'Soul Spirit Ascension' is the extra ones that are available on my Patreo-n. I have run out of chapters to post on my novel and won't post until I am back in full health. Even the extra chapters for this fan-fic will run out in a few days. Hopefully, I will be back on my feet until that happens.

So I apologize in advance if after a few days no new chapters appear here. I will try my best so that nothing like this happens.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WHATT? Infiltrating the valley filled with bandits? That's the worst idea" Kankuro said standing up from his seat. Each and Every inch of the family was covered with bandits so no one would even think about going near it much less infiltrate it.

Kakashi nodded and said "Yami I agree with what Kankuro is saying. No one in their sane mind will think of it."

Yami looked at everyone agreeing with Kakashi's statement and said "Even Shinzo will think the same thing. And the first rule of planning is to hit where they never expect it."

"Yami why only you three? Why can't me and Guy sensei come with you?" Lee asked. He thought that Yami was looking down on him and Guy because they can't use chakra like others. Although Yami has never said anything to disrespect him and Guy, now they were a team so they need to face everything together.

"You and Guy sensei are fighting type of Shinobi. We don't want to fight them. I need Neji because of his byakugan and his ability to seal a person's chakra points, making it easy to kidnap them. Mr. Kakashi used to be an Anbu leader which means he has experience in infiltration more than anyone else present here." Yami said. Telling about Kakashi being an Anbu in front of Sand shinobis may not be a good move but Yami knew that the sand shinobis won't even dare to take any misstep to hurt Kakashi and Kakashi even if caught will never spill any secrets.

"Yami is there any other way for us to proceed without any of us personally risking your life to enter the valley?" Guy asked. He understands that in terms of infiltration there is nothing he can do.

"There is but it could potentially lead to the destruction of the hidden sand." Yami dropped a bomb on all the people present. Even Gaara who had a calm expression on his face widened his eyes.

"What are you talking about? The destruction of our village? How can you come to this conclusion?" Baki bombarded Yami with his questions. Kakashi stopped him and asked Yami again.

"Yami this is a big statement you are making. What is your train of thought behind this? I know you won't come to such a conclusion without carefully thinking about the chain of events."

Yami looked at the merchant again who by now was already unconscious and said " The plan is for this merchant to gain Shinzo's complete trust."

"But you just said that Shinzo wouldn't trust him. Then how can you change that?" Temari asked.

Yami looked at her and said " The only way is for this merchant to give Shinzo priceless information. The information about us, 5 Leaf shinobi coming here. Among whom one is me, an Uchiha, and another one is Neji, a Hyuga. The Land of Lightning has always been interested in dojutsu, especially the byakugan. And Mr. Kakashi and Guy sensei are S-ranked shinobis which means killing them will lower the strength of the hidden leaf by a notch. The Land of Lightning won't waste such an opportunity. After this information gets there, they will have three options to deal with it."

"Yami that would be like serving our head on a platter. But what are these options you speak of?" Kakashi asked.

"First option will be to abandon Shinzo and let us kill him. Even though Shinzo says that he isn't a traitor but a spy, the Land of Lightning can simply deny it. No one can enforce it on them. The second option is to have him escape. But they know that once this is done Shinzo will be of no use to the ninja world. His cover of being a spy will be blown if they help him out and he can't be reinstated as a Shinobi of their village as they themselves registered him as a traitor. The third option and the one that will likely take place is that when they find out about our presence here, they will send their own shinobis disguised as bandits to help Shinzo kill all of us. And what do you think will happen if we kill them instead?" Yami asked everyone.

"I didn't think something like this could blow up into a full-blown war. But what you said does make sense." Baki said.

"Can't they help Shinzo by disguising their people like bandits? In this way they won't expose their connection to the Land of Lightning and even save Shinzo by keeping his cover." the sand shinobi who was quiet during this whole discussion said.

"What difference does it make if they send to rescue them means that the disguised bandits won't be strong enough to fight all of us. We still kill them and Land of Lightning suffers a loss but in this way so many Land of lightning shinobis ending up dead at the border of Land of wind in bandit costumes will be like telling the whole world that they plant spies as traitors. This would be the worst idea and that's why I didn't mention it" Yami said making the Sand shinobi have a little embarrassed expression.

"Yami, Neji, get ready we are infiltrating the bandit valley." Kakashi said as he stood up. Now that he had heard all the options Yami gave, he started to understand why Yami wanted to infiltrate the valley.

'What kind of a monster is this kid? Is he really just 7 years old?' Baki, Temari, and Kankuro had the same thought.

'In terms of strength, he was already ahead of me but now seeing how he thinks I am nowhere near him. I can't even imagine myself thinking like him.' Neji thought which made him feel a little bit more agitated. It was like a mountain named Yami was hammering his head every time he does something.

"Even though you three are going to infiltrate the rest of us 7 will come to but keep a safe distance. If you need to be bailed out just give the signal." Baki said standing up. He didn't expect that the leaf shinobis who would be coming here would start to execute their plans the same night.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 extra chapters on Patreon

https://patreon.com/lazarus898/

Link in synopsis as well