The Curious Anko

To read 10 extra chapters go to my Patreón

https://patreon.com/lazarus898/

Link in the synopsis as well.

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel. 2 more extra chapters after 500

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB_BYV1R9DpNaJ2S3lM7Tfg/videos

-------------------------------------

Hearing Yami call something a pressing matter, Kakashi frowned. He thought that sending someone else as the transformed Yami during such a big exam was a big thing but Yami chucked the topic away like nothing.

"What is this matter you speak of Yami?"

Yami didn't say anything and just showed Kakashi the curse seal. Kakashi's eyes widened seeing the curse seal. He had seen it on Anko as well as on some people he fought while trying to apprehend Orochimaru.

He looked at Yami and asked "How did you get this?"

Yami covered the seal again with his kimono and said "I don't know who she was but she was dressed as a mist genin. She even summoned snakes and stuff. I haven't met anyone who gave me a creepy feeling like her."

'It has to be Orochimaru...but why give Yami the curse seal? I need to get him to Hokage-sama and Anko asap.' Kakashi thought. He didn't know that Orochimaru had come to the hidden leaf. If he had been informed about this then he would have thought that the fake Yami outside the tower was Orochimaru himself trying to escape the forest.

"Let's go to Hokage-sama. We need to suppress the curse seal." Kakashi said and flickered out. He didn't even wait for Yami's opinion on this matter. This wasn't something that could be taken lightly. Kakashi had faced Orochimaru a few years ago but he couldn't even move in front of the legendary Saninn. Kakashi knew how dangerous it was to be connected to Orochimaru in one way or the other.

____________________________________

Hokage Office.

Hiruzen was smoking a pipe while checking the arrangements for the 3rd test of the chunin exam.

"What do you think about the performance of the genins in the 2nd test Shikaku?" Hiruzen asked.

Shikaku who was reading the reports laid the papers on the table and said "It was better than we expected Hokage-sama. I think we need to put another round before the 3rd test and cut the numbers in half."

Hiruzen nodded and was about to say something but then he heard a knocking sound. Surprisingly this sound didn't come from the door but the window. As Hiruzen and Shikaku looked outside the window, they saw Kakashi and Yami standing.

Shikaku went ahead and opened the window to let the two guests in. "What is the matter Kakashi? It has been a long time since you came from this entrance." Hiruzen said. He remembered that when Kakashi used to be in the Anbu, he used to come through the window to submit his reports.

"The matter was of utmost importance Hokage-sama." Kakashi said while glancing at Yami.

Seeing the serious expression on Kakashi face and Yami with him, Hiruzen stood up and left his pipe down. "Tell me Kakashi."

"Show them" Kakashi said looking at Yami. Yami nodded and showed Hiruzen and Shikaku the curse seal.

"T-This.." Shikaku muttered.

"This is why he took the risk to come to the village." Hiruzen said in a grave tone.

Kakashi was a little shocked as he heard that and said "Huh? You knew Orochimaru has entered the village Hokage-sama?" Kakashi thought that Hiruzen would be surprised to know about the presence of Orochimaru in the village but it turned out that Hiruzen already knew.

Hiruzen nodded and said "Yes...Anko made me aware of that. A few hours after the 2nd test started, we found a few bodies killed in the same way Orochimaru had killed a few years ago. Other than that the curse seal on Anko also reacted a little when she entered deep into the forest."

'Hmm...I didn't know the curse seal reacts to Orochimaru in close proximity. Maybe it didn't react to Orochimaru but to my curse seal who was being attack by my own chakra core.' Yami thought as he listened to Hiruzen.

"Hokage-sama...I will go and call Anko here. We need to block the curse seal so that it won't affect Yami in any way." Shikaku said and left the office.

After 10 minutes, Shikaku along with Anko, 2 jonins entered the office. She looked at Hiruzen and bowed. She then proceeded to look at Kakashi and finally her eyes landed on Yami.

"Are you sure the person you saw was Orochimaru?" Anko asked Yami. She knew Yami was a genin so she didn't treat him like a kid but like a shinobi.

Yami shrugged and said "I don't know who Orochimaru is nor how he looks. I just know a creepy girl from the hidden mist with an unusually long tongue bit me and gave me this tattoo. She also summoned a big brown snake."

'Makes sense. The new generation do not know much about Orochimaru. The only reason anyone would tell their kids about him was when mentioning the 3 legendary Saninn. Although this kid is strong, he is nowhere enough to escape from Orochimaru if he wants to kill Yami.' Anko was lost in thought after what Yami said.

"Is there something that can be done about the curse seal in a short time?" Kakashi asked. He knew that Yami would never agree to back out from the chunin exam just because of the curse seal. He thought that Yami wouldn't know how dangerous the curse seal is nor how dangerous Orochimaru himself is.

"For now I will give you a scroll that contains the method to temporarily block the curse seal. It would be good enough for a month or two but remember not to overexert yourself or else the curse seal could react." Anko said while passing a scroll to Kakashi.

She then looked at Yami and asked "Did he say anything? Like what he wanted or why he was here?"

Yami shook his head and said "All he told me was this seal will give me more power and if I wanted more, I should come and find him."

Anko banged her hand on Hiruzen's table as she heard this "Always trying to recruit kids by giving them the hope of something or the other. You never change Orochimaru." Anko muttered as she gritted her teeth. She then noticed that she had cracked Hiruzen's table.

"I am sorry Hokage-sama. I couldn't control my emotions." Anko apologized.

---------------------------------

To read 10 extra chapters go to my Patreón

https://patreon.com/lazarus898/

Link in the synopsis as well.

I am writing a novel called 'Soul Spirit Ascension' on webnovel. Give it a read and let me know how you like it.