Asuma's Deal

Discord Server:

https://discord.gg/kDGeXYwy

Link in synopsis.

______________________________________________________________________________

Konoha Market

Kurenai along with Hinata and Hanabi was walking through the market. Hinata had held Hanabi's hand so she couldn't just run away like last time. From time to time Hinata would glance at Kurenai as if she wanted to ask something but she was hesitating. Kurenai noticed that and said

"What is it Hinata? If you have something to ask then go ahead. Don't be shy."

Hinata looked at Kurenai and said "K-Kurenai Sensei, h-how do you know Sasuke's younger brother?"

Kurenai smiled and said "You were hesitating to ask such a simple question? Yami has a good talent for Genjutsu so I helped him in training."

Hanabi frowned a little after hearing that and said "But I heard that he beat Big brother Neji in Taijutsu."

Kurenai shook her head and said "Hanabi dojutsus like the Sharingan and Byakugan have a real strong resistance to genjutsu so he must have not used it against Neji. And don't forget the Uchihas have their own Taijutsu style. It's more focused on speed and strength rather than Hyuga clan's Taijutsu which depends on deflecting attacks and countering with the softness of the palm."

After walking for a few minutes Hinata noticed that they were going in a different direction from where they normally practice. Hinata asked Kurenai

"Sensei, where are we going? Isn't your house in that direction?" she asked while pointing her finger in a different direction.

"The friend of mine who can teach Yami what he wants lives in this direction. I am sure he will be at his house at this time. He is too lazy to start his practice so early in the day. His squad has your classmates Shikamaru, Inoichi and Choji."

Hearing this Hinata thought for a few seconds and said "I remember in class Ino said that her sensei was Hokage-sama's son."

"That's right Hinata. He is Hokage-sama's son but don't be nervous he is very friendly." Kurenai said with a slight blush.

As they reached Asuma's house they saw Ino was lying down on the lawn, Choji was sitting outside the house eating chips and beside him, Shikamaru and Asuma were playing Shogi.

"Hey, Asuma." Kurenai called out attracting everyone's attention. Even Ino turned her head to look at who called her sensei. Seeing Hinata with the women Ino got up.

Asuma also looked away from the Shogi board and stood up walking toward Kurenai.

"Kurenai what are you doing here? I thought you would be training your squad." Asuma said.

"I have a favor to ask of you. After that I will go train my squad" Kurenai responded.

By this time Ino came and stood in front of Hinata and said "Hey Hinata, fancy seeing you here. Is she your jonin instructor?"

Hinata looked a little nervous and said "Y-yes"

Ino then looked at Hanabi and asked "Who is she? She seems to be from the same clan as yours."

Before Hinata could reply Hanabi introduced herself "I am Hanabi Hyuga. Her younger sister."

Seeing that the shy Hinata's younger sister wasn't the shy type did shock Ino but she quickly put it in the back of her mind and stretched her hand and said "I am Ino Yamanaka. Hinata never mentioned she had a younger sister."

Shikamaru and Choji also walked and stood beside Asuma and were listening to the talks of the grownups.

"So Kurenai what favor do you want from me? As long as it isn't too outrageous I can give it a try." Asuma said. Shikamaru raised his eyebrows after hearing what his lazy jonin instructor just said.

"I want you to teach Yami Uchiha how to use wind chakra on throwable ninja tools."

Asuma wasn't surprised to hear this from Kurenai as he knew that she taught Yami genjutsu and even had a favorable opinion of him.

"Did Yami ask you to ask this favor of me?" Asuma asked. Though they haven't met each other Asuma had heard a lot of praise about Yami and his squad from his father. He expected that if Yami wanted help from Asuma then he should have asked it himself rather than going through Kurenai.

"Actually no. I just met him at the tool shop while we were talking he mentioned that he isn't able to use wind chakra on his ninja tools so I gave him the offer that a friend of mine will teach him and in return, he has to spar with my squad for today."

'I thought Yami was using Kurenai to get something from me. But it turns out she was using my skill to get Yami to spar with her team. I have no problem with doing favors to Kurenai and I ain't famous enough that a kid who never met me knows that I can apply wind chakra to tools.' As he was thinking Ino suddenly jumped beside him and looked at Kurenai

"Did you just say Yami Uchiha?"

Seeing this Kurenai was surprised at first and even Asuma was but then they remembered Hiruzen had told them that Inoichi Yamanaka's daughter had a crush on Yami.

"Yes Ino, we were just talking about Yami Uchiha." Kurenai said.

Asuma chuckled after seeing the tsundere Ino suddenly become a cute kitty. He looked at Kurenai and said "I have no problem in teaching but I also want something in return."

Hearing this Kurenai blushed slightly thinking about what Asuma wanted from her but then Asuma said

"I will also come with you guys so that even my students can spar with Yami."

Kurenai's blush quickly faded after listening to this and she narrowed her eyes as she looked at Asuma.

'Did I just fuck up?' Asuma thought as he realized his mistake. He could've asked her for dinner but settled for a spar. He was mentally cursing himself but he couldn't change anything now as his students were standing right beside him.

Kurenai shook her head and looked at the sad Asuma in front of her. She couldn't help but giggle and said "Come with your squad now. Yami will come to the forest behind my house within 15-20 mins."

(The full fight of Yami against the 2 squads already on my P@treon. Go and read it tonight)

----------------------------------------------

To read 10 extra chapters go to my Patreón

https://p@treon.com/lazarus898/

Link in the synopsis as well.