Yami's Own Plans

Mako nodded and injected something in the two people that were tied to the chair one man and a woman. As soon as the liquid was injected the two people jerked and regained consciousness. They looked around and saw some corpses around them. In front of them stood a root shinobi without his mask.

"Why are we tied? Untie us...do you know who we are?" the woman shouted furiously.

"Koharu Utatane & Homura Mitokado...the students of Tobirama Senju." A voice came from the side making the two elders look to the side.

"Y-Yami U-Uchiha...what is the meaning of this?" old man Homura asked. Unlike the impulsive Koharu, he knew when to stay calm.

"Brat...why are you here and did you kill all these people?" Koharu asked.

"Do you remember the teachings of your sensei?" Yami asked as he sat on the sofa in front of the two chairs.

"You should call him Lord Tobirama...Don't you have any respect?" Homura asked in a bit of anger.

"Did you also betray the leaf like your brother? The entire bloodline is filthy." Koharu spat. She was impulsive but also experienced. She understood that Yami had a hand in the deaths of these root shinobis so it was no use keeping on the mask.

'We need to waste as much time until the Anbus come here to check on us. We are elders so they will surely come.' Homura thought. He had understood Koharu's strategy to get in a verbal debate with Yami by provoking the Uchiha pride. But to both the elders and Mako's surprise Yami didn't react at that. Not even a change in expression. Yami never regarded Uchiha clan to be strongest or his Itachi to be a poor soul. According to him Shisui and Itachi were just naive. They were in this state because of their own decisions. While watching the Anime back in his world Yami felt that whatever sacrifices the two Uchihas gave were meaningless.

"Do you think I don't know about my brother's mission or the Uchiha clan's coup?" Yami's words made the eyes of the 3 people widen. Even Mako who thought he knew most of the secrets of the hidden leaf was left stunned. Yami hadn't explained but Mako who was taught espionage from childhood could easily connect the dots.

'Uchiha's coup? It never happened...but the entire clan was slaughtered and the one to do it was Itachi Uchiha. The first thing Yami said was Itachi's mission. Does this mean that the village gave Itachi the mission to do this?' Conclusions started forming in Mako's mind at an exponential rate. The two elders looked at each other as this was not the outcome they expected. A genin who was just 9 years old and became a shinobi a year ago couldn't know all this unless "Itachi must have told you." Koharu concluded and even voiced it out.

Homura looked at her and said "That's not possible. Danzo had some people search his house."

Mako smirked as he heard that 'What if I tell them that I was the one sent by Danzo sama and it is him who has planned all this.'

Seeing Mako smirk like that, Yami controlled his laughter and didn't let it show on his face. Even when surrounded by blood and corpses, Yami found Mako's state truly funny. The man had completely believed everything Yami had told him as Danzo.

"Mako go and make sure no one makes it till here. If it is anyone from the Anbu or normal shinobis then just injure or knock them out. If anyone from the root or the intruders, then kill them directly." Yami instructed. He had lessened the impact of the invasion by killing some of the snake summoners and also killing a few in the stadium. He didn't want the chaos to reach the higher parts of the village where the elders and big clans lived. If he hadn't done that then this place would be swarming with intruders and leaf shinobis.

Yami looked back at the elders and said "It doesn't matter how I know. What matters is what will happen to the two of you now."

"You think you can hurt us? We are elders of this village. We have given our everything for this village." Homura shouted. He had finally lost his patience. He had never been in such a state and this time the one to put him in this position was an Uchiha kid.

Yami activated his Sharingan and cast a genjutsu on both the elders. He thought it would be a little hard but whatever Mako had given these two had weakened them quite a bit.

In the genjutsu, Koharu and Homura were back to the time when they were genins and when they looked up were shocked to see their Sensei Tobirama standing in front of them.

"S-Sensei...what are you doing here?" Koharu asked in a quivering voice. She didn't think that Yami could put her in a genjutsu. Yami had used his chakra to make their heartbeats get in sync with the pattern that tells the truth. Which means whatever Yami asks them, they will speak the truth. The biggest issue was Yami didn't know all the bad things they had done and if he asks them then they won't reply because according to them what they have done is for the betterment of the hidden leaf. The only way to get the entire truth out was to make them stand in front of the only man they feared and respected.

In the genjutsu, Tobirama looked at them and said "Why are you do in a daze? Do you want to laze around today?" hearing his stern voice chills ran through both the elders.

They felt that something was wrong but in the face of Tobirama they dare not get lost in thought. "Now both of you tell me about the Uchiha clan. What all happened that night?" Koharu and Homura both knew how much their sensei hated the Uchiha clan and memories of the night of the coup started coming to their mind and they started spilling the secrets from before the Uchiha massacre. Yami knew everything from the canon but he didn't want to be careless so he decided to ask everything. Fortunately, everything that the two elders told him was in line with what happened in the canon making him slightly relieved. After they told him everything which took not more than 3-4 minutes, Koharu and Homura saw something that confused and terrified them at the same time. The eyes of their sensei started changing. In one eye was a 3 tomoe sharingan and the other eye was black with a tattoo on it.

----------------------------------

To read 10 extra chapters go to my Patreón

https://p@treon.com/lazarus898/

Link in the synopsis as well.