Stay with me. Part 1

Rachel had occurring nightmares. Sometimes she'd moan or shout. Gar knew about them but didn't know if he could help much especially since last time she accidentally cut him.

Gar was getting some last minute training in. He walks by Rachel's room and hears her upset. He knocked lightly. "Rachel? Are you okay?"

No answer. He opens the door and sees darkness swimming over her. He comes beside her and holds her hand. It slowly calms the dark cloud down.

Once he sees its calmed down. He decides to go back to bed.

The next morning

Rachel comes in the kitchen where gar is making his protein drink.

"Morning." Gar chirped to see Rachel.

Rachel yawns. Still in her half shirt and pajama pants. "Morning, gar."

"Can I make you something?" He asks her

"No. Just coffee."

Gar fills her a cup and hands it to her.

"Mm. Thanks." She hums and sips.

"Um.. Rachel. Do you have night terrors?" Gar asks.

Rachel paused feeling exposed. "What? Why-Why would you ask me that?" Rachel asked defensively.

"Well.. um. I checked on you last night.. and you were upset."

"Spying on me again?" She lashes out

"What? Rachel no!"

"Why do you do that? You just walk in my room anytime. Doesn't matter that I might be changing?"

"Rachel!" Gar shouts. He holds out for her hand. "Come here." He brings her in a hug. "I'm sorry. I just worry about you."

Rachel feeling upset for being upset at him for caring.

"I'm sorry, Gar.. I just don't know how to handle this." She whimpers.

"I'll be here for you until you do." They stare into each other's eyes slowly leaning in.

"Morning!" Kory walks through the hallway.

They break away immediately.

7pm.

"Hey.." Rachel walking into gars room.

He tugs his headset off and waves for her to come in and pushes pause.

"Do you wanna play?" He asks lifting a controller.

"No, thanks. I was kinda wondering if you'd like to maybe watch a movie?"

Gar looks at Rachel with his brown settling eyes like he doesn't know how to say no but he didn't even want to. "Sure. I'd like that."

"Meet me in my room after you're done." Rachel leaves his room.

*knock knock*

"Come in." Rachel answers

Gar enters and sees Rachel reading a book on her bed.

"So.. what's the entertainment tonight?" He asks playfully

"Only the classics!" She reveals a dvd of "The thing."

"Bring it on." He sits at the end of bed.

Rachel sits back on her pillows at the top of the bed. "Gar." She pats the seat beside her.

He smiles and climbs up. She cuddles up next to him.

Gar feels nervous but absolutely thought of this a lot. Just doesn't want to ruin their friendship because despite of having feelings for her; he genuinely does love her.

As the movie continues Rachel falls asleep on his shoulder. He realizes it and tries to lay her down properly. She pulls his hand on her side. "Don't leave, Gar." Rachel mumbles still half asleep.

"Are you sure?"

"Stay." She turns to look at him with her blue eyes.

Gar feeling his softness for her to get the better. He cuddles up to Rachel and ticks them both in. He couldn't lie to himself. This felt great. Feeling her warmth cover you while spooning her.