Among friends and lovers part 1

Gar and Jason in the training room practicing combat.

Jason throwing gar on the ground.

"Are you kidding me?" Gar raising up "Im your practice. Not your enemy."

"oh i'm sorry. Can't keep up, Princess?" He mocked

Gar tilting his head. "Ok. Again." Gar with a trick up his sleeve.

Combating until Jason uses his combat stick to play dirty allowing gar to turn into a gorilla and causing jason to drop his jaw. "Gar.. it was just a joke."

Gar roars loud and Jason runs off out of the room and gar transforms back. "hm. something i said?" he laughs

Raveger and Raven in Ravegers bedroom

"Can you pass the black?" Rachel asks

Rose passes the fingernail polish. "You know, there are other colors."

"but black is the dominant one." rachel sasses back.

Jason walks in the room. "What are you ladies up to?" laying behind rose.

"Just a second ago i blew a whistle that only morons could hear"Rachel jokes

"Rachel, you know what would look good on you? A Crucifix, bitch." Jasons temper raising

"Chill out, kiddies." Rose raises her voice

"sorry, rose." Rachel mutters

"I have to go shower. Wanna join me?" Jason mumbles in rose ear

Rachel rolling her eyes

"I can't. I just painted my nails"

"ugh. fine." jason leaves the room

"Ok, they are finally done." rachel says before putting away their nail polishes.

*knocks* "hey is rachel in there?" Gar asks

"Yea but we're naked" Rose jokes

Rachel laughs along and playfully slaps rose "You can come in"

Gar walks in peeking.

"You thought i was serious?"

"Pft..no. Just came to ask Rachel something if you approve." he walks to her

"Hm?" Rachel listening

"i kinda need you to help conner with dinner. He's learning but i need to shower."

"Yea i guess." Rachel goes to help conner with dinner.

Later at the dinner table

"Hope you guys like it." Conner bringing the mashed potatoes

"What did you make conner?" Gar asking pulling out a chair

"Rigatoni." He answered

"big word." Rose jokes

"I bet it will be great, Conner." Kory being supportive.

"Thanks. I can't take all the credit though. Rachel was being my guide." Conner pats her on the back softly while she smiled

Everyone starts eating and likes it.

After dinner, Gar gaming in his room.

Rachel coming to sit and cuddle beside gar.

"Ooh! good game, man!" Gar laughing

Rachel tugging at his arm. "Hey.. i gotta game we could play."

"oh cool. what is it?" Gar oblivious.

she sighs. "It starts with you shutting off the game first and then locking the door"

'What kind of game is-Oh! oh i like that game!" Catching on "Hey, conner. I'm going to get off for now." speaking through his head set.

Rachel letting soft kisses hit his cheek and ear making gar get off quicker and turns around to kiss her back.

laying her on her back kissing her still. Rachel breaking the kiss as he goes to her neck.

"Lock the door." Rachel breathes heavily.

Gar gets up to lock it, as Rachel stands and gets up to undress. gar walks over and takes his shirt off and pulls her waist to his and kisses her. Her hands in his hair and his roaming her neck and stomach then picking her up and placing her on the bed

she crawled up on his bed and reached her hand around his neck to lower so he can kiss her. Gar's back muscles tensing and jean buckle still on teasing her. she lowers her hands to his belt and opens it along with his zipper.

Gar raises up to unzip it himself while she laid back enjoying her view of his masculinity over her. raising up to kiss under his belly button slowly while looking up at him.

"Mm."Soft growls coming from him. Feeling her use his hands to lower his pants as his hands play with her hair and holds it in his hands

as she continued to lower to reveal him she took it all in making him moan and growl.

"Rachel.." he moaned softly and pulled her back and grabbed her legs to raise up and kissed her ankle slowly and down her leg making her shiver. Once he reached between her legs he pushed her other leg apart leaving his hand on her thigh and diving his lips in her lower ones and using his tongue to lick deep.Having a reptilian tongue has its advantages.

rachel gasping and bucking her hips trying not to squirm but losing the battle. Gar enjoying her squirm and lets one long remaining lick go up her body before raising up.

gar kissing up her stomach and chest and kissing her neck letting his fangs bite across her skin a little. "turn around" he mutters in her ear.Rachel staring into his yellow eyes feeling so vulnerable to him. She turns around and uses his pillow under her because its so big and fluffy.

Running his hands down her back and lowering a kiss on her Raven tattoo. Then using both hands on her hips to pull them up fast making her gasp. Adjusting himself inside as she moaned loud into his pillow.

"Fuck.." getting in rhythm. Racing his claws lightly on her back. Going faster and hearing her screams in the pillow. Making him want her more. Pulling out and pulling her to her side holding her while hiking her leg up and adjusting inside her again.

"Ooh. Gar.." raven panting and laying her hand on his wrist that is holding leg while his teeth nibble on her skin. continuing to whimper and moan

Gar filling inside her. Grunting and moaning in her neck. slowly taking himself out. Moaning in her ear and kissing her shoulder.

"Wow.." Rachel feeling wore out and exhausted.

Kissing her forehead and pulling the covers over them.