Between two changelings part 3

It's 1pm. Raven is nervous to see Gar, but she knows she hasn't felt excited about this since she found her kitten who is subsequently staring at her as if they're judging her.

"Don't look at me like that. It's getting a little lonely with just us. Besides..You're a cat. What do you know?" She mockingly makes a point to herself.

She looks in the mirror seeing if she likes her clothing style. Black stockings, sbort black dress, and her boots. Her usual dark attire. "Here we go." she says to herself before heading out.

Gar in his cottage finding anything that isn't dirty to put on but combing his hair to make himself more appealing then once looking into the mirror seeing he doesn't approve.

Raven arrives to the spot and see's gar waiting reading a magazine. "Hey, beautiful." He says making her blush and feel somewhat awkward.

"Thanks..So what do you want to do?"

"I thought we could go to the cinemas." He says

"A movie?" She asks

"Yea.. but these are better. They're classics."

"Interesting. Shall we?" She starts walking.

Gar smiling and catching up to her.

as they arrive to the cinemas, the showings are black and white films.

"Wow. You weren't kidding by classics huh?"

"Yea, it's great. Come on. " He takes her hand and leads her in.

As they're seated gar and takes his jacket off.

"So, we're just gonna sit here and watch this for how long?" raven ponders and asks

"Well, I thought it would be a good place to get to know each other." He stares into her eyes

"Oh i get it.."raven getting up.

"where are you going?" He stands with her

"I didnt agree to this. I'm not into this pervy shit you seem to think i am."

"What are you talking about? Get to know each other as in to talk and chill. I wouldnt try to disgrace you that way especially knowing you're not into it."

Raven stood there feeling conflicted then sat back down. "Sorry..i guess im expecting this to go wrong."

"It's ok. I get it. People don't seem to give us much hope things will change."

She half smiles. "So, what's your story?"

"Well..um. I lost my parents to a bad sickness. I barely got out alive. I lived with my uncle some..then i found myself on my own. Long story short, i am on my own and i guess that's why i understand your reason for shutting me out."

She nods. "Im sorry about your family."

"Thanks..What about you?"

"I..never had any..family. It's just been me on my own since i can remember."

"Well..you have me." He reached out to her hand.

She feeling their energy amuse together then feeling the burden of her powers crush her. "Um..I should go." She stands.

"Wait..Look. I got you something." He says grabbing his coat to grab a little jewelry in his pocket.

"Oh.Um. You don't have to-"

"Just listen. I was in the shop you were the other day when i first saw you."

"When you were stalking me?..Sorry." She merely jokes

"I saw it and the store keeper told me it has the ability to help you be the version you want to be.." He shows her a yellow stone necklace which didn't shine but it seemed stone age. Something of her taste.

"Wow..You really have this for me?" She surprised at his gesture.

"Yea..Plus, she said she had an idea who it was for..She says you're her best customer." He puts it on her.

"You're really a good guy."

He shrugs. "Good enough to see me again?" He charms

she giggles. "I think so."

"But this time i'd like to ask you on an actual date. Food. a walk. And maybe a number?"

"I guess it could be easier instead of you stalking me" she jokes then writes her number in his phone.

"Can I walk you home?" He asks

"No, I got it.. but thanks. Maybe some other day"

she heads home as she closes her door, she sighs and smiles. "Ugh. Stop. It was just one night. This doesn't mean anything." She says to herself but seeing her in the mirror viewing herself with the jewelry. "It does look nice."

She reads a book on her sofa and falls asleep.