Halloween fun

It's Halloween season. The titans are sure there will be something going on so they all went out to patrol and meet at the diner.

As everyone meets up at the diner, they order food and get seated.

"Okay so what's the word, guys?" Dick starts off

"Wally and I found nothing." Vic shrugged

"Bee? You and Jinx find anything?"

"No.. other than a couple of guys' digits." Bee answered

"Say what?" Vic cocked a brow

"Don't worry, big guy. She didn't keep it.." Jinx assured Victor. "As for me, I'll happily keep them both as my company" she winks

"Gar, Wally?"

"Other than a few rave parties, no." Wally answered

"So what? We just gonna have a normal Halloween?"Dick confused

"Well who knows? Maybe the great pumpkin will appear when we least expect it." Gar joked while wrapping his arms around Raven.

"Nothing scarier around here than Raven." Vic joked while drinking his soda.

"Bet." She smirked

The team enjoyed going to a scare house that night.

Wally and Gar basically ran through screaming pretending to tough then cowering off.

Dick and Kory walking arms locked as starfire enjoyed the pop ups and dick was lowkey holding from screaming at times.

Raven walked alone knowing nothing phased her.

Later that night Gar picks a horror film from his collection as all sat down with pizza and popcorn to watch.

Jinx resting her feet on Wally, Dick and Kory cuddled up, Gar lying his body between Rachel's legs where his head lays on her stomach, Vic and Karen cuddled up.

As the movie got halfway through the team wanted to split.

"Wow.. it's late." Dick fake yawns "I'm tired.. aren't you tired, Kory?"

"Not at all." Kory oblivious to Dick's preference.

Rachel is on the floor beside her leg and she nudged her and eyed her.

"Hey..oh.. wait. Yes I am. Very tired."

"Us too." Karen mentioned

"What? Come on guys, we still don't know who did it yet!" Gar complaining

"Sorry, man. Tell me about it tomorrow?" Vic said as he and Karen left the room.

"I guess that just leaves us four" Gar says looking back to raven, wally and jinx and seeing Wally and jinx passed out

"Or not.." Raven playfully added

"Wow.. thanks guys. Real nice." Gar annoyed

"It is kind of an old movie.. I liked it though." She ran her hand through his hair.

Gar softly moaned "did I tell you how much I love when you do that?" Climbing up to her nuzzling her nose

"Maybe once or twice" raven smiled before Gar kissed her.

"Wanna move this party to my room?" Raven cocked a brow

Gar stood up and picked her up over his shoulder which made Rachel laugh.

When everyone left, jinx and wally was still asleep but a clash of thunder clapped and woke them up.

"Huh?" Wally jerked and seen jinx sleeping beside him. He picked up a throw cover and laid it on her before going to his room.

Jinx peeked at him as he walked away thinking she didn't know how sweet he could be.