Brother blood 3

Beast boy and Nightwing at a gym training each other.

"So, you nervous about your date with Kory?" Gar holds the punching bag while dick hits it.

"No. Now hold still."

"Oh come on! Just because you guys have hooked up doesn't mean you can't be nervous"

"I mean.. We known each other a while so I think it's safe to say I think I know I'm doing. Your turn."

Gar starts punching the bag while dick holds it.

"So, what are you guys going to do while we're out?" Dick asks

"I don't know.. Maybe see what the city looks like"

"Well, it's a big city here. Plenty to do."

Later that night

"So, are you nervous?" Raven asks Starfire while watching her do her make up.

"Eh. Not really. I mean it's dick."

"Was that a pun?" Raven cocks a brow

"Very funny." She smirks. "No, I mean. We've got passed that awkward tension phase and done the friendship thing and well.. I'm kinda excited to see where this goes."

"Well, you look amazing and I'm really happy for you." Raven smiles

"Thanks. So, do you think you wanna maybe get out there too?"

"You're joking right?" Raven cocks a brow

"Rachel.. You're beautiful, dominating, and a great friend.. Plus you know you wouldn't have to look far.." Kory hinting around

"What do you mean?"

"Okay.. since you wanna play that game." She raises up from the sink and checks herself out. "You know how Gar feels and you know you feel the same."

"I do not-" Rachel stutters

"Look. I won't push this on you. I know you're not into this stuff.. But you know it's there.."

"I think you'll be late for your date." Rachel hands Kory her purse.

"Touché. Don't wait up." She winks and walks out.

While Dickory is on their date. The guys find something to do.

Rachel reading her book and Gar about to go for a walk.

"Where are you going?" Rachel notices him

"Uh. Just for a walk. I won't be long." He walks out

"That's odd" she thought to herself. He doesn't usually act that way. He didn't seem like himself.
———————————————————————-

Tim getting an alert of suspicious behavior.

"Tim, you okay?" Rachel asks

"Yea.. Just something seems off about this. I think I'll check it out."

"Well. Hold up you shouldn't go alone."

"I'm sure I'll be fine, Rachel."

"Yea, and what if you're not? Plus dick being gone for the night. He wouldn't like that you went off investigating without someone having your back."

Tim shrugging "Okay, Well I'll go with you. If it seems fishy, we'll call the rest and if not we'll come back."

"Alright deal."

Rachel and Tim walk to the location to find out what's going on.

________________________________________
Tim and Rachel investigating

"Should be right around here.." Tim pointing

They come around a corner where it's dark almost too quiet then hear a distant noise and see people grouped together chanting.

"What the hell is this?" Rachel concerned

"Is this a church?" Tim freaked out

"More like a cult. What are they saying?"

"I don't know.. but we should call dick." As soon as tim starts dialing he turns to see Rachel vanished. "Rach?..Rach?"

________________________________________

Tim returning back to their stay

"Hello?! Is anyone here?! Hello!"

"Just me. What's wrong?" Conner coming to the door

"It's Rachel. I think someone took her and dick isn't answering." Tim hesitating

"What?! Where did you guys go?" Conner worried

"We went to check out a street that was suspicious and once we saw it was off we were going to turn back and then boom. She was gone."

"Okay. Gar went for a walk, and Dick is having dinner at that place by the bridge. So you go look for dick and I'll look for Gar." Conner instructed "Come on, boy." Conner calling krypto.