Always

The bus returns to SF. They're ready and eager to be in their beds and comfort of their own home.

Dick is in the security room going over the tower while they were gone.

"Pizzas here" Gar walks in with a slice hanging from his mouth.

Dick gets up and smiles coming to eat with the family.

"Conner. Use a plate!" Rachel hands him a plate and teases

"Mm! Feels so good to be home!" Kory exclaims

Tim so excited just looking around.

"Tim?" Dick calls. "I forgot to show you your room." He guides tim and Conner follows.

"So.. what you think about our new member?" Rachel asks Cory and Gar sitting on the counter with her legs crossed eating.

"Pretty smart. Never being in the mansion or knowing Bruce Wayne.. he knew his security question. That's kinda creepy but handy." Gar made his point

"Well. I think he seems like a kid who wants to do good. Him and Jason seem very different but maybe this time we dont let our own family think it's better to walk away than to stick it out." Kory educates

                 _______________________
"Wow!" Tim looking around his new room.

"You can decorate it the way you like. I'll let you look around and we'll train you tomorrow." Dick pats him on the back and leaves him be as he and Conner walk out.

"I'm really here." Tim embarked the moment

            ___________________________

Rachel laying in her bed. Tossing and turning not able to sleep. She wonders why she can't sleep. Maybe it was because she has been in Themyscira and it's not easy to jump back as fast.

She figures if she can't sleep she will go make some tea. She walks by Gar's room and hears his game voice.

*Knock knock*

"Yea?" Gar answered Lowering his headset

"It's Rach."

"Oh! Come in."

She opens the door and walks over to his mini sofa. "Hi."

"Hey, can't sleep?" Gar asks while pounding his fingers on his buttons into his game.

"Idk. Just don't feel comfortable I guess." She shrugs while laying back.

Gar stuck into his game and in a daze and can't multitask at the moment.

Rachel looks at him seeing he was in a whole trance. Gar looks over and see's she's eyeing him with her big blue eyes.

Gar pauses his game. "I'm sorry. Are you ok?" He asks scooting towards her.

"I don't know.. I just feel restless." She says

"Well.. is anything on your mind?" He asks her.

"Not really. I guess I just feel out of place."

"You.." He scoots closer "just need to remember why you love this place."

They're close and look into each other's eyes and lean in a little.

Gars door opens "Gar! Bro look at-" Tim comes barging in showing him something on his phone and sees he and Rachel are in a sensitive position..

"Dude! Knock much?!" Gar responds

"So-sorry." He closed the door behind him.

Gar looks back towards Rachel thinking he wanted to finish what was interrupted.

"Um.. I guess I should let you get back to your game." She says while standing up.

"Rachel.."

She turns around. "Yea?"

Gar struggles what to say but he knew he didn't want to be mute. "If you need me.. I'll be here."

She smiles and blushes. "Always?"

"I promise."