Some time alone P.1

Gar and Rachel have three kids. Aleena, & Don(15), and Darren(2) and life is super busy and all they want is just to be alone.

It's 5am and the alarm goes off. Gar raises up to click off the alarm.

Rachel is woken up but she still lies down collapsed into the pillows.

Gar rubs his eyes and still tired. He looks over and see's Rachel still sleepy. "No kids busting through that door".. he crawls over her a little and leans to kiss her shoulder. "Let's take advantage of it"

"Or we can sleep." She mutters in the pillows

"If you say so" Gar says before nuzzling his nose into her hair and teases her

Rachel squinting "Don't try it."

"I don't know what you're talking about." He whispers before purring in her ear

She giggles and squirms. "Noo" she sleepily whines as she turns over on her back and Gar holds her hands to her side and kissing her cheeks.

"I said I don't know what you're talking about. Talking such nonsense." He continues to tease

"Now I won't be able to go back to sleep. Happy?" She says with a serious face

"Oh yea? What ever will we do now?" He says before leaving a slow kiss on her neck. Rachel closes her eyes and bites her lip

"You think you can entice me so easily?" She fights the urge to kiss him back

He continues to kiss her neck and leaves little bites and growls lowly in her ear

Her eyes rolled in the back of her head. She grasped his hands that was holding hers and inhaled.

Gar smiles knowing how she loves when he does that.

They hear little footsteps pushing the door open and see little Darren with a blue blanket tap his feet in.

Gar picks his head up to see and drops his head low. "I knew I wouldn't be this lucky."

Rachel giggles as she rises to kiss his cheek and slides up to reach for Darren. "Not like we need another anyway."

"If that was the case we'd have a kid every time we-" Gar mentioning

"No, but when you're playing frisky we rush and then this happens" Rae holds Darren on her hip.

Gar giggles and shrugs "worth it to me"

"I bet. " She raises her brows as they go wake up the teens.

"Aleena." She knocks before entering to a teen still sleeping.

She goes to her bed "Wake up, Aleena. Time for school."

She leaves to go to her sons room. Knocks before entering "Don?" She enters the room and sees her son sleeping upside down in the covers.

"Just like your dad.. Wake up." She muffles his fluffy hair.

"Up!" Darren flaps his arms.

Both of them wake up and get ready.

Rachel and Darren walk to the kitchen as Gar is making coffee.

She puts Darren down in his high chair as she pours him juice.