A kiss for tears part 1

Sorry it's been a while. Been very sick but I wanted to catch up on requests.

Wally passes away and it brings Gar into a depressing episode. He likes Raven, and she always pushes him away but she wants to be there for him

"How is Gar?" Kori asking at the dinner table

"He's not really.. talking right now." Jamie says sipping his coffee.

Rachel was silent but worried. She was mourning herself but she knew if Gar was pushing away, it was bad.

She decided to get him his favorite take out.

*knock knock* "Gar?"

Gar sighs. He just lies there in bed

She opens it hoping he's okay.

"Gar?" She lies his food at the table and walks over to him and sits on the bed beside him.

"I'm not going to ask if you're okay.. I know how annoying that question is in these times."

"You don't have to be here.." Gar mutters

"I want to be.. I know you may not be hungry but I did get the sushi you liked.."

Gar thought of it and sat up. "You didn't have to do that, Rae."

She goes to grab it and sets his food for him and sits and eat with him.

As they finish up their food they sit and talk and enjoy the vibe of feeling like it was as if they knew if no loss.

"Hey.. maybe we should go grab a movie? Or something. Jamie was wanting to go see this fast and furious film and I think you might enjoy it."

Gar inhales and exhales and rubs his neck. "Maybe.,"

Raven holds her hand on his. "When you feel like it. Okay?" She kisses his cheek.

Gar was stunned because it's Rachel. The girl who whose pushed him away and isn't affectionate at all. Plus he's not exactly his charming self.

Gar decided to get cleaned up and go to the movies with Jamie. He came back and looked healthy but still broken feeling his best friend should be there.

Gar wanted to let Rachel know how he appreciates her and went to her door.

*Knock knock*

Rachel opens. "Hi.. How was the movie?"

"It was.. fine. Look, Rachel I appreciate you being there for me..I know I'm
not your favorite person but-"

"What?" She was thrown off by those words

"Well, I mean.. I bug you a lot.. and"

"Gar.." she was puzzled because she didn't want to say anything that would make her regret it later but had no backup. "Thing is..um.." She pauses and realizes she has nothing to say and kisses him softly snd briefly

Gar is surprised but embraces her kiss back and lays his hands on her back drawing her to him

Their kiss was hard to break but she tried to push away and break it.

"I'm sorry.. I-" Rachel embarrassed and feeling guilty she kissed him during a time of grief

Gar grabbed her again and kissed her once more walking into her room and shutting the door.