Reconciliation

Request: Rachel left Gar behind along the titans too due to her fear once again worried for them.

Gar alone and upset. Victor tries to cheer him up, but Gar doesn't understand why raven can't see he loves all of her and not just the girlfriend version of her.

A month later, Raven returns. She tells no one.. but arrived by Gar's window.

"Rachel?" He walks closer

She was silent but she walked near to him and hugged him and it felt good to feel her again but Gar pulled himself away.

Rachel looks to the side of the room in guilt. "I'm sorry, Garfield.. I had to separate myself for you and everyone."

"No you didn't.. you say that to make up for the pain it causes.."

"How could you say that? You know I love you-"

"And you know I love you? Because you seem to think I'm just here for the good times, Rae? like I wasn't loving you when you are captured, when your own darkness takes over.. well I do, Rae. I've been here and you keep degrading me and this team like we can't fight this together.."

"I.. don't mean to make any of you feel that way.. I really really just don't want to hurt you.." She tears up.

He looks down while he sits on the bed, Rachel guilt ridden but knows she done what's best goes to him and stands on her knees and holds his hands.

"I would never leave you.. because I think you can't handle it.. it's because I know you'd do anything to save me.. and if the darkness takes over.. that means you will be sorry for it.. and I can't let that happen, Gar.."

His puppy eyes and her cat eyes soak into one another's.

"I know I can't make it up to you.. but I hope you underst-" raven cut off by Gar cupping her face and kissing her in a passion he missed with her.

Raven following in sync with him as he pulls her up to him. Raven falling on top of him as they continue to embrace one another.

Gar's arms embrace her and raven's hot breath lying on his lips.

They raise up to hold each other and hide their faces in one anothers neck.