Some time alone P.4

Gar and Rachel have landed in Hawaii and went to their suite.

The room was big and beautiful. They had a beautiful bed with flowers everywhere. The sunlight shined in the room. They staff sat their luggage in their room and left.

"Gar, look! We can see the horizon over the water!" She looked out the window.

Gar goes to view it with her and glances at her beautiful pale face and blue eyes. He knows how lucky is he is.

He picks her up over his shoulder and makes Rachel giggle. He lands her on their bed.

With her still giggling he climbs onto her and lays a small kiss on her lips and repeated kisses on her shoulder.

"Garfield."

He rose immediately. "Am I in trouble?"

"Heh." She chuckles "No. I just wanna go enjoy the day while we have it before we get into this."

He leans down to kiss her shoulder softly "it's going to be there for 5 days."

"I'll make it worth your while.." she says in his ear

Weakening him with her in his ear this way he succumbs to her.

Raven wears a purple bikini top and black shorts. Garfield is wearing an unbuttoned green shirt with khakis.

They walk down in the gift shops and pick out a few things to take home to the kids.

Gar and Rachel find a cute spot for dinner over looking the beach.

"Thank you.." She says resting her head on her fist

"For what, mama?"

"For this. For being around more. I know you're not like away all the time.. but I'm glad you're here with me." Rachel expressing her feelings

Gar feels like he knows she respects his curren career in hosting. But he knows it would be easier if she wasn't making a lot of family decisions by herself. "I'm sorry, Rae...You know.. You, the kids are my life. I only do this show because.. I don't know. I always liked this stuff. I like doing it with people I trust too. But it's never comparable to you. You know that right?"

She nods. "Of course I do. Me and you have been through a lot.. and this.. this is so normal. And I love it." She smiles

He blushes. He knows Rachel always wants to feel normal. And for 8 years things had been normal. They have went on 4 missions in a total of a decade. Their living lives she wanted.