Camera Cut

End of the night. The team got back from a night of defeating a local crime boss.

Rachel lying in bed wearing her velvet dark purple night dress rubbing lotion on her arms.

"Ugh. Still can't get used to transforming into these new animals." Gar complains limping to bed.

Rachel looks over with concern. "Aw. Come here."

She sits behind him rubbing his shoulders and lower back.

Gar laying his head back. Rachel bringing her arms around his neck and he reached his hand out to hold hers while looking up at her before getting on his knees to kiss her.

Rachel lies beside him as he wraps his arm around her side leaning over her still kissing her.

*knock knock*

Gar stops kissing her in irritation and sighs deeply. "Who is it?"

"Conner. I got a question." Conner coming not even acknowledging Rachel in the room. "So, you said this game has Superman on it but turns out you have to unlock him." Conner goes on

"He doesn't see us?" Rachel whispers

"Unbelievable." Gar mumbled."Conner."

Rachel reaches her head up a little to kiss his ear a little. Making him more irritable

"I've tried but I think I need you to-" Connor obliviously continues

"Conner!" Gar raises his voice.

"Oh! You guys were.." Conner surprised

Rachel laughs. "Hi, Conner."

"Rach. You look nice." Connor being the Witty guy he is which causes gar to become more irritable. "So, um maybe i come by later" Connor awkwardly stumbling to leave the room

"Finally." Gar mumbles before leaning back down to kiss Rachel.

"Mm. Gar." Rachel moaning but struggling to break their kiss. "Gar." Turning her head to free her mouth to speak

"What's wrong?" Gar kissing her neck softly

"The cameras."

"Shit." He bends his head down.

"I can go cut off our camera. Dick won't get notified because he's asleep." Rachel mentions

"I don't know.. I'm tired." Gar lying back on his back groaning.

"Aw. It's ok." Rachel leant over and traced her nails on his stomach.

"Doesn't..feel like it's ok." Gars eyes closed with his arms above his head.

Rachel giggles and straddles him while holding her hands on his wrists. Gars eyes widening.

"You don't have to do anything." Rachel seductively puffs her lips and leans down to kiss his lips, while grinding slowly.

"Rachel." Gar groaning through the kiss.

Rachel bringing down her hands to his biceps which he worked on a lot. Gars eyes glowing green feeling his animal like instinct coming out.

Gar rose up and kissed Rachel holding her waist close to his. They pull away. Gar shakes his head and looks down.

"Ugh. You got me. I'll be right back." Gar giving in to go and shut the camera off

Rachel smiling deviously while lying back.

As gar finds the button to stop recording his bedroom.

"What are you doing?" Dick walks in sipping coffee.

Gar by his surprise didn't expect dick to be up. "Um.. just like.. checking everything out."

"Well.. is all good?" Dick looks at the screen and realizes Rachel lying in Gars bed. "Is that..Rachel? What is Rachel.." Dick cutting himself off realizing the situation.

"She.. she must think that's her bedroom. Pft. Weird." Gar stuttering

"Okay. Just cut it off and cut it back on when you're done.." Dick irritated and walking away.

Gar embarrassed feeling guilty due to dicks father figure to Rachel. "I'll do that."

Gar walking back into his bedroom.

"What's wrong?" Rachel raising up.

"Ehh." Gar groggily walking over. "So, dick isn't asleep and knows what we're doing in here.."

"You told him?" Rachel confused

"No! He just figured it out. He saw you in the bed and cracked the code."

"I mean.. He knew.. but he didn't wanna like know know." Rachel mentioned.

"Yea.. I know. Just kinda feel.. out of it now." Gar sighs

"Yea?" Rachel stands up and drops her straps to her side and let's her dress fall.

Gars eyes fluttering leaning towards her stomach and kissing her stomach and up then standing up in front of her.

Rachel's blue eyes carving into his brown eyes. She leans down to kiss down his chest and kiss up his shoulders.

Goosebumps fill Gars arms while trying to withhold any action he wants to take on her knowing his inner animal will come out.

"Rachel.."

Rachel looking up at him rubbing his build in his joggers.

His eyes glow green. Gar pushes her on the bed raising one leg up to kiss slowly then biting down the thigh causing her to moan soundly. Looking up at her getting closer to her sensitive area.

Rachel's eyes being drawn to see what his next move is and mouth open and his gaze not stopping. Gar stands on his knees above her leaning down to kiss the core of her neck breathing heat into her neck letting his teeth nibble on her.

She pulls his joggers down as he was in position for her. Gar raises his gaze upon her holding her hips and adjusting himself into her.

"Uh.. Uh.. Gar." Whimpering still not used to him.

"Just say the word. I'll stop." He whispers.

Raven not wanting him to stop but especially when he's so thoughtful enough to do so if she wanted him to made her want him more. She shook her head and he proceeded.

Running her hands through his hair making him kiss her in a hungering manner.

Rachel letting out moans in their kiss. Holding his hair in her palms. Gar breaking the kiss to look at her while he continues to make love to her.

Watching her eyes widen each thrust. Her lips puffed and glossed. He remembers when he used to think how great it must feel to kiss her.

Their pace fastening watching her eyes roll back in her head. Causing her arms to drop by her side. Gar getting close and becoming more heated grips the sheets under them roughly to help him finish.

Both panting and Rachel taking her time to bring her eyes back into focus.

Slipping her dress back on and lying beside him.

"So whose gonna be the one to go cut the camera back on?" Rachel asks

"Not it!" Gar blurts

"Not it." Rachel saying it second. "Shit."